Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Here you can find all the info you want ➡

http://www.fspassengers.com/

Its a great add-on in my opinion. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

i too purchased this software but havent used it yet as my pc blew up the same day but I cant wait to install it when my new system arrives next week 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

thanks greekman 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

i down loaded it but when i try put passangers on it says i cant then 2 buy the real version ect.....

Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

ive got it.

includes calling declaring emergencies,
random faults,
feed passengers e.g. hot meals, sandwiches, drinks.
fastening seat belts,
co-pilot talks to you,
ask clearance for over 250kts.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

kieranja wrote:

i down loaded it but when i try put passangers on it says i cant then 2 buy the real version ect.....

The trial version allows you to load passengers only from 4 airports.Default FS Seattle is one of them.

You have first to create your company,then a pilot and then buy the craft you like to flying with.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You have first to create your company,then a pilot and then buy the craft you like to flying with.

Creating a bogus (airline) company and buying an old aircraft on the blackmarket - oldest tricks in the book 😛

But how do you create a pilot Read Ninja

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...