Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

RadarMan......It's All Your Fault Bud........

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

HeHe....Got you to look......*I Hope*

So,After reading your *Ultimate Traffic* thread numerous times,and being very enivious of your purchase............

I just had to.................... Wink

I went to Flight 1 and ordered...............

Ultimate Traffic.......... Looks Cool

Memphis Belle B-17....W/ real world recreated flights......

Real Scenery.........Hope it looks as good as their screen-shots.....

And The Twin Otter....W/ Wheels,,skids,,floats,,and amphibian versons......Way cool..............

See what you made me do.........LOL Shocked Shocked Shocked

Oh yea........One more thing..........

UPS next day air................. Razz

Man....I can't wait........Worst than being a kid again at Christmas..........

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Kick Whoa, you really blew your wad. That's a lot of $moola$ that you dropped but I know that you will enjoy every bit of it.
That scenery, I'm jealous, I don't have a DVD on my computer just a CD burner so I couldn't order that.
Now your the one that's going to have to post screen shots.
Enjoy and let us all know how you are doing.
Memphis Belle, very cool memories...yes. Drool

By the way, with expensive software like that I would make a back-up copy...just in case. I'm quite certain it's legal if only for your own use.

I'm told that this is the best, I never used it...yet.

http://www.alcohol-software.com/

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

The cost was not bad for all that...With next day air it was just ,,Hmmmm what was it???? Oh yea,,like about 149.00 Not bad for fun I think....Just hope my puter can handle the load....lol

Tell me.....Can I not burn from my DVD burner to a CD ?????

I will try and see I this is possible to do on my puter...I have never burned anything yet...Ever...So I am new to that but I have a DVD burner and I know it will burn to CD and CDR and CDRW.....

So you all tell me please...I'm just an ol dummie about this stuff....... Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Like I said I've never used
"Alcohol" but I'm certain that any good "ripping" software can to what you want.
The only holdback would be if it's "write protected", they have a "key" so that you can't copy it. I wouldn't let that stop me from making a backup, too many good disks get damaged easily.
You might also be able to if download it to a folder that you make on the "desktop" for instance, and then drag and drop everything from the CD into it, and then burn it.
I'm just hypothesizing, rambling, because I've never done it.
Good luck with it and let us know how you do.