Fs passengers q2

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hello guys i purchased that programm and i so want to play that but i got one thong
i need the pass nad thename plz guys help anyone ???? Crying or Very sad

Answers 24 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

PAY...my friend...just PAY... Its so simle....Wacko Tee Hee Wall Bashing

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

If you have bought the program,have a look through the Q & A section as all your answers are there 😉

http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=faq

Pro Member First Officer

Guys hiow can i pay i am only 14 plz i so want that and my mom not allowing me plz Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad plz help

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Aw is the little baby up past his bed time. Aw, there there.

(P.S. Just kidding 😀 FSP is a great program, tell your mum to cut you some slack jack!)

Pro Member First Officer

i told her she doesnt eant it i so want it.gyus do me a favore plz plz

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

You know, most of the time, I have marginal respect for new members untill they show that they are mature, and knowlegeable. (Mypilot kicked my ass on this thought 😉 ) Anyway, I think you've just ruined all the respect I could possibly have for you. Yes, it's terrible that you're 14, life is so hard for a 14 year old. But you know what? You could afford the PC and whatever other crap you may have. DON'T come here begging for us to pirate a piece of software for you.

You make me want to puke. Each and every addon I have I have paid for in one form or another. I have gotten every addon as either a trade from equal or greater value, or I have just bought. Honestly, who do you think you are to dare ask anyone here to give you the "free crack" for FsPassengers. I have no sympathy for your plight right now. I don't really care that you're 14 and your mommy won't get it for you. It's bad enough it took me 15 minutes to read your post and figure out your "txt" speak, then once I realized what you said, I felt sick.

One more thing

Hello guys i purchased that programm and i so want to play that but i got one thong
i need the pass nad thename plz guys help anyone ????

Don't lie. "I bought it, but I need the password and name." SURE you did. If you bought it, you would have the password and name.

Now off to bed with you, I think you're pretty tired... Don't forget your teddy bear.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Sorry,tiger but fem is wright!
Houndreds of people ask for pirate ware and we aren't pirates so we don't help them Blink !well to bad we can't help you but we're not illegal,sorry but go ask the anti-pirate net police for help.sorry that we're nasty but whady'a want?Sorry,i know you problem,i know you want fspassengers but i don't even have so there

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What am I missing here?? What's wrong with the free trial version?? I find it very generous and more than most can handle before they get bored.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

There is 14yrs young man here who begs for the licence of FSP.I can understand him and im willing to believe this lovely young man.I was 14 before 20years and i seem to remember how i was... Wacko Wacko Wacko

Dear Tiger...ask for your mother to pay for you as a gift...I bet she loves you and she wont deny you this favor...Wash the dishes,cut the grass,clean your room from crap,wash car ,and go for shooping...Most of times works... ❗

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

Tiger, just a suggestion,

Show your mum this post!! See how much we all feel it would mean to you.

Dont ever ask for passwords on here though, just look what happened when you did!!

(And FEM, your anger is Just, but try to tone it down a little mate 😉 , we all have to learn the proper way to conduct ourselves somewhere!)

Micah 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

(And FEM, your anger is Just, but try to tone it down a little mate , we all have to learn the proper way to conduct ourselves somewhere!)

Sad thing is, that WAS toned down 😳

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

(And FEM, your anger is Just, but try to tone it down a little mate , we all have to learn the proper way to conduct ourselves somewhere!)

Sad thing is, that WAS toned down 😳

naughty naughty Ass Whip 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

now now fem...Anyway,tiger sorry cause i was like you and i understand how mean it is to have fs passengers and not the code...if You payed for it!!!But,if you didn't,shame on you Evil or Very Mad If you did than you should have a code in the download email or in the box(probably on the back of the manual).And fem,yes your're right but do tone down a bit more...I you don't pay and want it piratd,your're a stinker,but if you did,then you deserve help...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Lets all relax and waiting dear Tiger to come and discuss with us.
Considering his age i could clearly understand that he hasnt full undersatnd what piracy etc means...and he has the sence that for the fact we are a great and friendly community here we will glad to help him.

I was the first which i reply with a litle sharp way but since i get his age i come back to my thoughts... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

I agree completely,greekman 🙄 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Ok guys i got it.....fem u are right though dont be rood nvm... u are all cool ppl i agree with u thanks alot guys u are da best 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

You already got what you need to be a good friend here 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

Ok guys i got it.....fem u are right though dont be rood nvm... u are all cool ppl i agree with u thanks alot guys u are da best 😉

Don't be discouraged with any other problems you'd like to ask here 😉

jonnyizmint Guest

hi m8's just saying i am a 10 year old kid with no parents and i have 1 computer in my care home and i was wundering if somone could get me a way of getting it for free plz i have no money Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

sounds like a scam.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

jonnyizmint wrote:

hi m8's just saying i am a 10 year old kid with no parents and i have 1 computer in my care home and i was wundering if somone could get me a way of getting it for free plz i have no money Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sorry, but piracy isn't condoned here at Flyaway

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

ANd would we belive you. If YOU WERE a orphan you wouldnt boast about it on the internet.

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

i think this tpic has now gone too far, talking about things that could be very sensitive. if a moderator sees this, please close/lock the topic.

End of the matter please guys.

Banned Banned Banned Banned Banned

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Too much talk of piracy here. Locked.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...