23%  [ 3 ]
you are not addicted to myspace
76%
 76%  [ 10 ]

Total Votes : 13

Pro Member Trainee
Alex (Littleal100) Trainee

hey,
sry i havent been on!! i got addicted to Myspace..........grrrr has anyone elce? Embarassed Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

While I value my own space, I can't say that I'm addicted to it 🤔

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

i have a myspace, but im not addicted to it like some people are but its ok

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Can anyone please explain to a foreign brick(me) how we explain the phrase addicted to Myspace ❓ ❗ ❓ Wall Bashing Wacko

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Hey Greekman,

MySpace is a place where you can write about yourself and your interests and gather internet 'friends'. You can leave messages for each other and leave pictures on there. Basically, your own webpage with a journal of yourself on ----> http://www.myspace.com/

Heres an example, its open for the world to see 🙄

http://www.myspace.com/twiglet

Haven't a clue who it is 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks a lot Jon. ❗ This is something new for me. ❓ 😳 🤔

Appriciate your help. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Im only addicted to "leave me in front of my monitor own space"

ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Not to be gruff, but I can't stand it. The format is confusing, and you end up with around 15 nasty girls from all over the country asking you to webcam with them on MSN messenger. 😳

They could be guys... 😳

Anyway, I used to have a xanga back in the day, but I got tired of it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Blogging is fun, but I use blogger.com and host it on my own FTP site.

MySpace is from the evil depths of Micro$oft - Blogger is from the hallowed heights of the glorious Google 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Not to be gruff, but I can't stand it. The format is confusing, and you end up with around 15 nasty girls from all over the country asking you to webcam with them on MSN messenger. 😳

They could be guys... 😳

Me too. It seems a bit vain to make a webpage of yourself for the whole world to see with posery pictures of yourself on 🙄 . Oh well, each to his own 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

They could be guys... 😳

Me too. It seems a bit vain to make a webpage of yourself for the whole world to see with posery pictures of yourself on 🙄 . Oh well, each to his own 😉

I do it as a chain of my friends all post stuff on there about what they have been up to, as we don't all talk on the phone or messenger that frequently ( or in fact talk about the sort of stuff we post on our blogs with each other at all) it is actually quite useful so people can see what you have been up to recently.