Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Extra read all about it the news you have been waiting for..

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

OK now I have your attention
YOU ALL FELL FOR IT ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL (90% of you thought this was about FS10 am I right Wink )

I've been experience some really bad problems with my hard drive at the present moment in time:wall: Wall Bashing Wall Bashing. Hopefull my wonderfull compnay will put some money into my account (PAY DAY Group Wave Group Wave Kick Kick). So over the next few day's I'll be making loads of DVD back ups of the wonderfull SIMULATION FS9 and anything else that's worth svaing on my PC.

Once everything is up and running, hopefully Thursday or Friday if not early next week. I will given my FS9 PC and much needed health Check. I'll be using this site Flight Simulator Graphics Solutions. For 60 they will go through your PC and make tweaks here make tweaks there etc etc. So hopefull watch this space and once I have finished Flight Simulator Graphics Solutions I'll try post some screen shots to show the difference.

I thought I'll let you guys know what's going on in my little (Very) little world. I'll still be able to acces the web and this site through the net at work and on my dad's laptop.

See you around

Regards,

Steve
AKA Liono

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I've heard of a company that does that. It must be the same one. They charge the same $60.
The people that I've read about say it make an amazing difference and that they are very patient.
Good luck and come back with a full report.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

dammit.. the news I had been waiting for was that Angelina Jolie was buying the house next door to mine ... Becky would have been pleased Very Happy (she likes her Very Happy )

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

dammit.. the news I had been waiting for was that Angelina Jolie was buying the house next door to mine ... Becky would have been pleased Very Happy (she likes her Very Happy )

Shocked Thumbs Up!

ROFL