SearchSearch 

Just For Fun

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Just for fun............. I noticed today whilst looking around the cockpit of one of the downloaded freeware aircraft, a paint brush in the cockpit 🙄 it can easily be seen, anyone else noticed this ???. I can only guess the reason for it's use, I used to keep one myself in the truck when I was on the road, for getting rid of dust around the dash and clock area. But............ what aircraft is it in ??? Umm...

4 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

this game would be considerably easier and shorter if you told us 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

fourby wrote:

Just for fun............. I noticed today whilst looking around the cockpit of one of the downloaded freeware aircraft, a paint brush in the cockpit 🙄 it can easily be seen, anyone else noticed this ???. I can only guess the reason for it's use, I used to keep one myself in the truck when I was on the road, for getting rid of dust around the dash and clock area. But............ what aircraft is it in ??? Umm...

We have to search hundreds of aircraft? 😳

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Oh o.k. then, but dont tell any of the others Secret it's the Project Fokker 100/70

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I don't think I have the a/c in question, but it is all too common for programmers and software developers to leave easter eggs in their work.

It's a bizarre habit that probably results from a steady diet of coffee, cola and pizza.