41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
No
58%
 58%  [ 10 ]

Total Votes : 17

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Hands up if you believe in Santa Claus, Father Christmas, St Nicholas etc, you may not believe in him now, but did he exist once?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I was a believer years ago and it was wonderful.....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

I think he has an unhealthy interest in young children and whether or not they have been 'naughty'

Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

I think he has an unhealthy interest in young children and whether or not they have been 'naughty'

Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

Very Happy

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Santa Claius Guest

Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
jarred_01 Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

Very Happy

Lol! Wink ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

sonicninja wrote:

Hands up if you believe in Santa Claus, Father Christmas, St Nicholas etc, you may not believe in him now, but did he exist once?

That's it I'm going to run all the way down stairs and ask my parents if Father Christmas is real, after 26yrs I still thinks he's real.

God I'm so sad. And if you beleave that ROFL

St Nicholas did exist in Norway (I think not to sure) a few hundred years ago. I think it was mention in a certain book that you find in hotel bedroom's (you know which type of book I mean).

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

sonicninja wrote:

I can only relate what was claimed in a recent 'documentary' I watched on TV.

St. Nicklas (not sure about the spelling) lived in an italian city during the reign of Constantine, the first christian Roman Emperor. Nicklas had no financial difficulties due to his parents wealth who had already died when he began to distribute generous gifts of money secretly.
It appears, that he wouldn't have run away from a fistfight either according to the scientists who reconstructed his skull in Manchester England.

It was also claimed that the red attire we associate with Santa's appearance was actually invented by the Coca-Cola(TM) company!

BBC production : The Real Face Of Santa Read