"LunarPilot" Moon Simulator Addon

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I am wondering whether or not to purchase "LunarPilot" the simulator of the Moon simulator for fs2004. I have seen the adverts many a time which logging onto AVSIM and today decided to check out the website, http://www.things-to-come.com/index_lp.htm

I dont know if anyone else already has this and could give me a personal review but it appears some what of a novelty and something I could loose interest in quickly.

The package comes with the LLRV (Lunar Landing Research Vehicle) used by NASA pilots in the 1960s, aswell as a what looks like a whole fictional city addon including some huge building which a re-creation of the moons surface inside it and the same level of gravity as on the moon.

Well, that is what I could make out from the screenshots I have seen but the offical website isnt very helpfull and I havn't been able to find anything else.

Please, fellow simmers of the world, enlighten me with your knowlage!

Here are some screenies:

Cheers

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

I would seriously not get it, you will be sick of it within an hour!

IMO it just kind of trivialises Flight Sim. To be honest, I wouldn't even get it if it was free - it does not look like any fun or challenge whatsoever.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...