SearchSearch 

"LunarPilot" Moon Simulator Addon

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I am wondering whether or not to purchase "LunarPilot" the simulator of the Moon simulator for fs2004. I have seen the adverts many a time which logging onto AVSIM and today decided to check out the website, http://www.things-to-come.com/index_lp.htm

I dont know if anyone else already has this and could give me a personal review but it appears some what of a novelty and something I could loose interest in quickly.

The package comes with the LLRV (Lunar Landing Research Vehicle) used by NASA pilots in the 1960s, aswell as a what looks like a whole fictional city addon including some huge building which a re-creation of the moons surface inside it and the same level of gravity as on the moon.

Well, that is what I could make out from the screenshots I have seen but the offical website isnt very helpfull and I havn't been able to find anything else.

Please, fellow simmers of the world, enlighten me with your knowlage!

Here are some screenies:

Cheers

1 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

I would seriously not get it, you will be sick of it within an hour!

IMO it just kind of trivialises Flight Sim. To be honest, I wouldn't even get it if it was free - it does not look like any fun or challenge whatsoever.