Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

My New Joystick

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Hey today i got my new joystick, the SAITEK X52 it comes with over 32 buttons and a MFD(can somebodyhelp me to get this to work)
ANyway apart from that it rocks!!

Last edited by beerbadger on Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total

1. Open Box!
2. Unpack!
3. Make sure you recieved the manual!
4. make a cup of coffie and READ MANUAL!

Hope that helps 😀

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

ok.... (BAN HIM) lol

LOL! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

ok your wish is my command!.... Banned Banned there are even rules to banning... Rules Rules wait thats a little Off Topic! Oops!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

ok that was corny eh?

Pro Member Trainee
Leprechaun Trainee

I have the Saitek 52, and by looking at your post saitek x%@ im guessing its the same thing, now its fun to set up. what you got to do is after its pluged in do a windows update and i think its under hardware, im not sure but check and you will see an update for that joystick, download it and then when you go to game controllers you have one more tab and yea thats all i can rember if you want more information i had to send an e-mail to get some answers i can post the whole e-mail i got or if you send me your e-mail address i can forward it to u. I love My x52 and trust me you will also.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Do i have to go to the windows website?

Pro Member Trainee
Leprechaun Trainee

If your using windows XP just to the windows update if your using an older windows then you need to use the cd

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

I dont understand 😕

Pro Member Trainee
Leprechaun Trainee

What Windows are you using?

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

xp

Pro Member First Officer
leachus2002 First Officer

Ello,

Beerbadger, where did you get your joystick?

I am looking at getting one, but can anyone recommend this type of joystick? I know it won best joystick on flightsim.com, but as they didn't vote FSpassengers as the bext software add-on then I am not convinced 🙂

I live in the UK and don't want to spend 100 on something that might not be good. (sorry if you are not from the UK, www.xe.com can convert to your local currency 🙂 he he

Leachus

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

i cant remember the webiste Embarassed but the joystick is great.
try searching google you can buy them from the Saitek website.

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

I bid on a couple of X52s before Christmas, on eBay, but didn't win. They eventually sold for over the top prices, more than retail. I don't think some buyers study the prices, more money than sense.

Same with Graphics cards, I had same problem, why bid 20% more than price retail, mad!

Hopefully will return to sanity after Christmas.

Pro Member Trainee
Leprechaun Trainee

Run your windows update under the Start menu, and i bought myn at the Saitek, but i got a good deal i bought a rebuilt one and i havent had one problem. But yea use the Windows update under the start menu to get it working properly