What are your plans for NYE

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

I'm heading upto the NEC in Birmingham for a 10hour rave hosted by slammin vinyl ➡
www.slamminvinyl.com

This is going to a brilliant night out. What's everyone else upto?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Home...Good Friends...Music...Cards...Drinking...Smoking... ❗ as every year.... and its great Punk 😉

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Home...Good Friends...Music...Cards...Drinking...Smoking... ❗ as every year.... and its great Punk 😉

Home is a good place to be on New Years Eve. It where I will be.

Are we showing our age? ROFL

🍻 Tee Hee

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Home also, I hate driving on NYE, there are too many drunks on the road.
Yes we are showing our age. Yawn

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Home, wondering where all those lunatics are rushing off to. 😂

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Flying to Dublin in two days time and then off to New York for fun and frolics, return home 3/1

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

I will be heading up the road to the Capital of Scotland, Edinburgh. Every New Years eve there is a huge fireworks display on the Castle and Princess Steet is filled, with a couple hundred thousand of people. The image does not show many fireworks compared to what it really is like. They go on for about half an hour and then everyone counts down the last few seconds of the year.

Have a safe and Happy New Year everyone

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

I'll probably be going to my friends house or just sitting at my house.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

WarHawk42 wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Home is a good place to be on New Years Eve. It where I will be.

Are we showing our age? ROFL

🍻 Tee Hee

😂 😂 😂

....and our maurity... 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...