Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

My first ever repaint :D

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

For my 'OZ TOUR 2006' - https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/10637/oz-tour-2006/ -I decided to attempt a repaint of the PA-34 I am going to fly around Austrailia. It's nothing special but please take a look at the screenshots below and tell me what you think!

Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

That is a great repaint Exclamation Even more so as it is your first time Clapping

Congratulations Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What a great job, I wish I could do that. I tried but...no talent.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Good job Cheeky Thumbs Up!

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

Nice first attempt at a repaint cheekytrolley. Enjoy flying the aircraft around australia in the tour.

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Thanks for your comments everyone. I have added a few decals to 'VH-OZT' for the following organisations who e-amiled them in to me, for her maiden flight tomorrow:

* www.cheekytrolly.tk (my own website)
* Vietnam Vetrans Association of Australia
* www.virtualvfr.com
* VISTA AUSTRAILS
* WET (Wilderness Experience Training)
* Just Flight

I also have developed my own hanger head quarters in Cairns airport for the tour and took some screenshots at it.

This one is from this morning when the newly painted Piper was first rolled out.

This is as of now, as Piper Seneca VH-OZT waits to start the 13,700 km tour.

One more sleep to go before we start- (Don't think I will be sleeping tonight though) LOL Happy New Year everyone!

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I just thought I would let you know that you can now download my OZTOUR repaint at http://www.justflight.com/flyingclub/downloads_seneca.aspx where Just Flight are kindly hosting it for me.

The file size it 2.1mb, and its free but you need Just Flight's payware Piper Seneca to use it.

Cheers

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Very nice Cheeky Thumbs Up! . You are very talented Yes

Cheers!

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

repaints are hard if you dont have the right software and a good tutorial on how to do it. very nice job though Cheers!