Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Waiting at KDEN to get to the gates...

Pro Member First Officer
Jason Melancon (Mithheru) First Officer

Just sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting to be able to continue taxiing to gate G1 at KDEN.

Note to self: Next time I land at KDEN and get runway 26 go all the way to the end before exiting.

I'm having to wait for the traffic coming from the gates as they use the same taxiway I'll need to travel on. Sitting on R7 waiting to taxi on R.

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Sux 4 u! Ass Na i'm just kidding. FS06 needs new ATC, ya no, much better!

Pro Member First Officer

Yes, the ATC in FS2004 is quite odd. But, it might help if I didn't have nearly all the ProjectAI files installed and traffic at 100%. It's cool though.

Update:

This shot was taken a couple of minutes before I was finally allowed to continue taxiing. If this had been real I would have been strongly tempted to hop out of my plane and walk over to the 2 in the background and ask if they had any food left over. I had plenty of fuel to wait it out, 9 hours worth, but ate through everything I had. And mind you, this little plane doesn't have a bathroom. Shocked

And, yes it's daylight. I wanted to take in the sights on this new trip.

Next stop after a good night's sleep...KLFT and bring this pretty plane back to Cajun Country.

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

yeah it can be odd at times. I don't need food on a plane, just a toilet and a magazine and i'll be good 2 go! How long was the flight from engine start to engine stop? Lets hope u won't have aanother ATC problem in Cajun Country! Thumbs Up! Happy flying!...(and taxiing Geek )

Pro Member First Officer

Flight started at KSLC, Salt Lake City. The flight was a good 2 hoursor so; wanted to take in the scenery along the way as I had said. Definately a trip worth taking; just be sure to go to the end of the runway if you can though in KDEN Wink

Will start a new thread for my trip home tomorrow. Sleep well or happy flying; whichever you will be doing.

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

I'm getting ready to go to bed. I'll definently take that flight in the morning. Smile Happy sleeping or flying!