Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Flying multi-player

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Garren Guest

Oh almost forgot, they provide a dedicated TeamSpeak server as well for those who want to talk rather then type on their server.
Only for use on their server though.
You can log into TS via their website via the log in link (automatically launches TS and loads up the correct TS server).

xcom Guest

U gave us your lan ip address.
if you want to find your internet address goto the dos or cmd and type ipconfig when you are online that should tellu your ip address.

Hope this helps u

Pro Member Trainee
perohijo Trainee

Idon't know what u mean by latency of the server,I'm new at this ,can u help?

Anonymous wrote:

I've had some good experiances online, i say about 50 % is fun.
Just go to the zone (explained above) and look at the latency of the server, 3 green blocks is exelent.
Look at the details from the server, i mostly enjoy hops (hopping from city to city) and free flight with (human)ATC, aerobatics is pretty dull in my opinion.

I've met some nice people and have flown with them miles & miles, also added them in Zone-Friends (sort of msn).
When i fly with them we set clock the same and put real weather on so that we see the same, also same plane and program gps the same or use HDG.

Now if u join a room and everybody is already on half the trip its hard to get there, just select the user u want to get close to by doing this CTRL + SHIFT + T untill the name is in your screen (Top right) after that press CTRL + SHIFT + F and voila u behind your target.

Hope this helps a bit, sorry for my bad english.

Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

perohijo,
Latency is shown at the zone by a series of bars next to your name.
The more you have and the color of them shows what you have, dial-up or broadband and how good it is.
It's difficult for a dial-up user to fly with a broadband (cable, dsl, T1) user.

Radar

Anonymous wrote:

Anyone wanna take a flight with me someday thats fine by me, just leave your details below and i will contact u.

I will join you if you like (Or anyone else who wants to fly) just e-mail me on Colourneon@aol.com ( i use GMT time zone UK)

Rafi wrote:

I have no idea what can I ac hive flaying "multi player".

It is possible if the Moderator of the forum or any body else who has any positive experience would several words on the matter including technical reference what Internet speed is needed

Thanks

Col. Riley Guest

Could someone give me there IP Address, that way I could fly online along with other people?.......Thanks, and happy flying!!!

Col. Riley Guest

Could someone give me there IP Address, that way I could fly online along with other people?.......Thanks, and happy flying!!![/url]

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Col. Riley wrote:

Could someone give me there IP Address, that way I could fly online along with other people?.......Thanks, and happy flying!!![/url]

If you read through this entire thread you'll find a number of people have listed their IP and e-mail addresses.
Enjoy your flight! Thumbs Up!

Radar

if you have more than 55kpbs or wot eva its called then you should be able 2 join
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

guest Guest

I have read the FAQ, checked the support area., Bypassed my firwall and I keep getting Failed to connect to Zone Server. I work with computers and networking as a profession and I can't figure out why I cannot connect to any of these flights. Any help would be appreciated. Robert in Corvallis

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No firewall and lower your security and accept cookies in your browser.
If that doesn't work then download Mozilla just for the Zone, it has poor security.

Let us know how you do.

Radar

Guest Guest

Figured out what the problem was with failing to connect to the Zone server. I'm running Win2K as a user, needed to be Administrator!!!

Also, need IE 6.1, Mozilla won't display the active games.

Also had to bypass my firwall. Will go back and configure the ports later so I don't have to do that.

Also discovered TeamSpeak, much much better than trying to fool with the keyboard to chat while adjusting flight controls. - used it to do a flight with a guy out of KSFO.. first TS and first successful multi-player. Just have to remember to do everything as Administrator.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thumbs Up! Glad that you have it working.

Radar

dave3 Guest

I go to zone, sign in with my account & stuff blabla... a window appears and says i've got to have FS 2002 INSTALLED!!! I DON'T WANT TO PLAY 2002
I WANT 2004 !!! GRRRRR STUPID IDIOTIC GAY ZONE

dave3 Guest

oh... and when i tried to join star-something server, i entered the IP, clicked search, and nothing happened Censored Whip Poke in Eye Angry