Total Votes : 9

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I need your thoughts on this

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sure, everyone will have fun landing. You'll get some good screenshots and they'll test their landing skills.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Definately. TNCM is always an exciting destination 👍

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I just updated the Flight Schedule. Family Virtual now offers non stop service from Miami to Princess Juliana. If you want to become a pilot for my airline, e-mail me & I'll send you the current B747-400, but I plan to have the POSKY B747-400 by next week. Also, if you have hours with another with VA I'll add them to your hours at my airline.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I can appreciate that you want to advertise your virtual airline, but can you tell me why this isn't in the VA forum??? Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I can appreciate that you want to advertise your virtual airline, but can you tell me why this isn't in the VA forum???

Well, if I might dare tread upon the holy ground that usually causes me to laugh till I can't breathe, the initial question he asked was, in a small way, regarding the difficulty and manliness required to land at said airport.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...