Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Where has my posting record gone?

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

One day I was wandering around the site and found a list of all the postings I had made but have been unable to find it since.

Can anybody tell me how to locate it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Get in your profile and hit Find all posts by Aldeeb or in the main Forums page hit upper right View your posts Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Thanks Greekman - I think I must have age-induced peripheral vision problems!

I think it was you who told me that progression up the stripes was not a function of whether or not one can fly FS but linked solely to "Postings".

I think that having persuaded a Vickers "Viking" to takeoff and land safely I ought to have left the "Trainee" category some time ago!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Aldeeb wrote:

Thanks Greekman - I think I must have age-induced peripheral vision problems!

I think it was you who told me that progression up the stripes was not a function of whether or not one can fly FS but linked solely to "Postings".

I think that having persuaded a Vickers "Viking" to takeoff and land safely I ought to have left the "Trainee" category some time ago!

Well cause of age problems too Wink i dont remember Embarassed if i say so or not but its truth.Take me as example... i have a respectful number of posts and i cant flight neither my paper planes my nephew creates for me... Wink

If you want challenge in ranks and points and bonus etc. check www.fspassengers.com

Its an add-on payware program that gives FS more challenge(choose the hardest levels.)There is a demo version of it.