Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

resizing ATC-window in FS9

PH-WCS Guest

Hi Simmers!

Does anyone know if and how to resize the ATC-window PERMANENTLY and how to resize the font(colors). I have no bad eyes and hate that window always being in the way..........

Thanks in advance.

Wiliam

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Go to Settings/Options/ATC and unclick the Show ATC Text.You will only hear the ATC.

Greekman72 wrote:

Go to Settings/Options/ATC and unclick the Show ATC Text.You will only hear the ATC.

Thanks for your reply.

I know that option. But since english is not my native language I often like to see the messages. Just not that BIG.

Any clue on that?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

I know that option. But since english is not my native language I often like to see the messages. Just not that BIG.

Any clue on that?

Sorry but i dont believe that its possible to resize it. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You can resize the ATC text box by dragging it from the edge and reposition it anywhere on screen.
If you only fly one or two aircraft(or more)save the aircraft as one of your flights after you have resized/positioned it and it will be in your custom position/size
As for the colour Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

You can resize the ATC text box by dragging it from the edge and reposition it anywhere on screen.
If you only fly one or two aircraft(or more)save the aircraft as one of your flights after you have resized/positioned it and it will be in your custom position/size
As for the colour Dont Know

OMG Wall Bashing Wall Bashing Wall Bashing ...Sometimes is more difficult to find the obvious than the real difficult one.
You are the MAN TTT Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down .
Thanks a lot. 👍

madbrit Guest

There is an option in FSUIPC to hold screen size and position also after you have resized it. I think setting it just once puts the window in the same place on every aircraft panel.