Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Ambient music

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Can you add custom music to fsp? i want to put on make me smile lol 🙂 or maybe some ramenstien, what it is air berlin 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

would be cool 🙂) I just run winamp in the background though

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Check this ➡

(dead link removed)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

You can add this to your aircraft to play music.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2803/fs2004-am-fm-radio-cd-player-gauge/

Radar

I have already installed it to several crafts and i confirm that its a great addition.
The only problem is that if you want a continues play by browsing tracks from your computer you have to choose one the time(from FM function).
In CD function it plays all the tracks in continues play and you can also go back or forward(to other tracks not to the same one).
The impressive is that it has a switch that when you press it open the cd-drive. 😂 😉
Although this doesnt have effects to passengers in FSP as the default Ambient music.(they getting bored,satisfied etc...i havent found till now how i can freak them out only with music and not from my flight... 😉 )

Thanks a lot for it RadarMan ❗

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

beerbadger wrote:

Can you add custom music to fsp? i want to put on make me smile lol 🙂 or maybe some ramenstien, what it is air berlin 🙂

A couple of links to check out
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2803/fs2004-am-fm-radio-cd-player-gauge/

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Wow, that CD player looks like a good addon!

Here's a question though, is it only possible to install it on small GA aircraft like the 172? And how does it look on the panal?

Also, in real life do aircraft like these have radios/CD players? I would have thought it might be against some regulation or something because it could possibly distract the pilot!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

JTH wrote:

Wow, that CD player looks like a good addon!

Here's a question though, is it only possible to install it on small GA aircraft like the 172? And how does it look on the panal?

Also, in real life do aircraft like these have radios/CD players? I would have thought it might be against some regulation or something because it could possibly distract the pilot!

You can put in in any craft you like and if you get in the panel.cfg you can resize it in order to fit in your panel.

Here is an example of the rezing i have done in order to fit in an add-on Beechcraft Baron 58 panel.

window_size= 0.193, 0.061(this is the gauges i have put.Be sure that you will save someone the original guages just in case)

And this is a shot with this, fitted in the panel ➡

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

ramenstien

Not to be mean, but there's no such band as ramenstein. It's Rammstein. Be sure of spelling, if not just for my sake, they're my favorite band in the whole world!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

ramenstien

Not to be mean, but there's no such band as ramenstein. It's Rammstein. Be sure of spelling, if not just for my sake, they're my favorite band in the whole world!

I trust you doublechecked F_E_M, I couldn't find anything on 'ramenstien' either, though not being 100% sure I thought they might fall into the 'ambient' category.
Now that you've straightened out the record, you might as well elaborate and caution others that 'Rammstein' can't exactly be classified as 'ambient' ?
Fear

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Lmao! I suppose there is ONE song that could be called "Ambient" It's a super-Rare track from the "Mutter" Maxi-CD Single called "5/4" or "Fünf Viertel" that's right, Five Quarters. Lord only knows why it's called that, but it's really cool. They use it for the opening instrumental music as all 6 of them slide down this very realistic "Birth Canal" that extends from the ceiling. Note that the album/Tour this was used with was called "Mutter" and it makes far more sense why the "birth canal" 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

It seems I have a lot to catch up on 😳 Read

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

FEM have you seen the RAMMSTEIN video when they are in the mine? Whats it called, Im not fluent in german lol.

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Greekman, that CD player looks really flush in the Baron, I think I might download it. But just to go back to my other question, does anyone know if pilots are allowed radios/CD players in real life?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

JTH wrote:

Greekman, that CD player looks really flush in the Baron, I think I might download it. But just to go back to my other question, does anyone know if pilots are allowed radios/CD players in real life?

If i was a pilot i would definately install a CD/MP3 player somewhere if i had the space...
As about real ones...i dont Dont Know know but in small crafts probably...