Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

instrument pilot checkflight

tooliesjock Guest

help!
i have spent weeks getting to this stage and am a wee bit stuck (by the way i,m scottish) could someone please tell me how to fly the checkflight.
i have got to the missed approach,climb to 2100ft, my problem starts when i cross parkk, it then says to turn left, which i assume is to intercept the holding pattern ,what do i set my nav 1 to,and how can i cross sea vor when it is behind me,i know that it is probably something extremely dense on my part but i would be very grateful for any advice recieved
ps
once i get past this hurdle i,m more than likely to be in touch again.
och aye the noo

Guest Ed Guest

You might want to read this topic:

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/123/failing-instrument-checkride/

It's in the FS2002 forum, but it seems to be the same as the FS2004 Instrument Checkride.

Ed

tooliesjock Guest

thank you, guest ed
extremely helpful,just what i was looking for

Guest Ed Guest

You're welcome, tooliesjock. I must confess I never passed that checkride, myself. I fly on instruments all the time in FS09, and I've flown the checkride to MY satisfaction many times, and to the standards described in the briefing, just never to the satisfaction of the tester.

I tried for weeks, and when I learned there are bugs in it (I would call it that, if it requires extraordinary steps to get around), I said "Screw it" and gave it up.

But good luck, let us know how you get on.

Ed