Royal Air Force CP140 Aurora (P3c Orion)

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

For anyone out there who likes the P3 Orion, this is by far my favorite aircraft ever, and its freeware Group Wave .

The panel is great, the sounds are fantastic and its smoother than an Aligators swimming trunks.

I downloaded it from here:-

Team FS KBT by Daisuke Yamamoto
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3197/fs2004-lockheed-p-3c-orion/

They've got many versions, US Navy Japanese, Royal Netherlands Navy etc

I had the RAF repaint done here by the guys at UKMIL repaints
http://www.ukmil.org.uk/

So my aircraft now looks like this:-

Its the best aircraft I've ever flown in FS2004 and at the moment its the aircraft i fly, better than anything ive ever bought from Captainsim or Flightone software etc. 👍

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Who is your new freaky Avatar? She gives me the shivers Fear

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

ROFL LOL Tailhook!

Who is your new freaky Avatar? She gives me the shivers

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

Who is your new freaky Avatar? She gives me the shivers Fear

If you think she's scary you should see my wifes mother, they have pictures of her on the runway at the nearby airbase to scare away the birds, as shes a real "Old Buzzard" 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Yeah well, I think by now we all have heard about you know who on the broomstick... but somehow you just don't seem to gather up the courage to post a pic of your nemesis Fear

Come on Sonic, you owe it to us... we won't tell anyone - cross my heart ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

OK Tailhook, you asked for it, here is the old dragon, my mother in law:-

ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

ROFL Brilliant!!!

Who's the toad trying to make out with her?

BTW thanks to you I got a new desktop now. Nobody'll go near my computer for whatever reason. A sure deterrent 😀

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

LMAO ROFL a great idea, i use her picture in my window to stop burglars and door to door salesmen, its also great for scaring kids at halloween.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Why don't you plaster her portrait all over the fuselage of your Orion? Scared of enemy flak?
Apropos Orion.. I've since uninstalled it because I thought it made my system crash. Turns out it was another problem though. What I do remember though is that the Orion (in spotview) was somewhat off centre which is awkward when you're trying to produce some nice screenshots.
Have you found a way how to put it in its proper place, that is in the centre of the screen?
I've noticed that some other add-on a/c suffer from the same pull to one side of the screen. Any fix to that?

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

This aircraft now comes with torpedo launching and explosion effects, available at avsim 🙂 aswell as many more repaints

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...