A/P won't engage after engine restart

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I've seen this happen on a couple of a/c. If I accidently kill the engines and restart them, the f/d & a/p refuse to engage. What obvious thing am I overlooking?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I've seen this happen on a couple of a/c. If I accidently kill the engines and restart them, the f/d & a/p refuse to engage. What obvious thing am I overlooking?

I think its FS bug Crash...I have notice it in past.And i click escand then cancel to come back and it was ok... Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain

I was afraid of that. Of course it happens when I'm trying to fly online. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain

I found the answer (I think). When you kill the engines, the generators (alternators) are switched off. Wait long enough and your batteries go dead. 🙄 There are some other results I may have missed. I checked it out by killing and restarting the engines on a plane that had everything on one panel so I didn't have to go hunting for the results.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I found the answer (I think). When you kill the engines, the generators (alternators) are switched off. Wait long enough and your batteries go dead. 🙄 There are some other results I may have missed. I checked it out by killing and restarting the engines on a plane that had everything on one panel so I didn't have to go hunting for the results.

Seems logic.Good point 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...