Radarman Need Help

Hey,
I have a SN (LittleAl100) I got a new computer and lost my confirmation code, and password. How can i get on??

thanks

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I thought all you needed was your screen name and password. I have never tried to sign on from another computer, but that's all it takes for me to log on here at home even after a complete format and reloading of everything.

Ya but i lost my password to, It was all saved on my old computer

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I have log in for 3 different computers plus my Lap Top and i confirm your state what you have said Warhawk.

LitTleaAl100 how you forgot your password???i cant undersatnd it.... Dont Know

Anyway e-mail to Fly Away and explain your problem.

PS.When i see the title of this post i was surprized...
RadarMan need help?!?!?!?!?...It sounds like Red cross call for help... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Ya but i lost my password to, It was all saved on my old computer

Create a new account.5$ isnt a fortune... 😉

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

PS.When i see the title of this post i was surprized...
RadarMan need help?!?!?!?!?...It sounds like Red cross call for help... 😉

That was my first thought when I saw the title.

I couldn't imagine Radarman needing our help. ROFL

I have my browser setup to auto log me on, I don't have to remember my password, although I do in the event I need it. This may be the problem and how you can foget it. If he contacts Flyaway with his original email address and screen name I think they will send him his password or at least send him a conformation where he can create a new one.

Click on Login at the top of the page.
Press lost password
If you can remember your your nickname put it in and press Send Password. You should get an automated email giving you a confirmation code.
Then you need to re-type your Nickname and type your Cofirmation Code and we will send to you a new password

Hope this helps

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Sorry that last post was me Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Oops! Oops! Oops! Oops!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Exactly what they say.
Either send an e-mail by clicking "Lost Password" or send one with your name and the e-mail you registered with to accounts@flyawaysimulation.com .
In the subject line of the e-mail put ATT: Flyaway.

Don't forget to check your junk and deleted folders for the conformation.

You should write down all of your names and passwords in an address book, they are alphabetized and large enough that you can't lose them.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...