Super 80

Pro Member Trainee
CoasterXtreme Trainee

I got this plane from a website and was wondering if anyone can help me with it. I have gone through all the tutorials step by step that it has built in to the plane and yet my instruments are all off and nothing seems to work like they say. One part they told me to flip on switch to on and another to off and that I shold see the gauges change but nothing changed. I can start the engines using ctrl+e but i can't communicate with ATC and none of my instuments move. they all say off. Does anyone know anything about this plane?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Is it the Flight 1 MD80 (Super 80)?
Did you buy it?
Did you download it otherwise?

If the answers are Yes - No - Yes, the gauges won't work. Otherwise, let us know which Super 80 it is.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

To add to Bindolaf's suggestion - if it is a freeware add-on, just post us the installation instructions that came with the file, we might be able to work it out that way. Idea

Pro Member Trainee
CoasterXtreme Trainee

it is the flight1 super 80 and I did buy it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CoasterXtreme wrote:

it is the flight1 super 80 and I did buy it.

Oops! Sorry to have added to the confusion 🤔

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

I do not know this plane but sounds like a avionics switch is in the off position. Some planes have on off switches on each piece. Some planes also use a left and right mouse switch to activate.

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

i have the plane, try starting with the ready for takeout mode and see if the gauges work then, and if they don't ask coolsky or flight1

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...