Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

PLANES?

needhelp Guest

Ok, since I cant seem to figure out how to download planes normally, does anyone know of any fighter jets that have a download wizard. This method seems to be the only way I can download the planes. Thanks alot!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I think you mean Install the crafts and not download them.They are two different things as im sure you already know and as i can figure out for your problem.

Well the installation procedure isnt something much difficult.Follow the instructon given by experts in this link... Arrow

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

...and come back with your questions.There are some crafts with installation wizard but most of crafts use the manual way.

Good luck Wink

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

When I first started out on this site I had troubles installing an aircraft. THe only way that I have found and aircraft install to work for me is to just put the entire folder of the downloaded aircraft into the airplanes folder in the Flight Simulator file.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

amermel wrote:

THe only way that I have found and aircraft install to work for me is to just put the entire folder of the downloaded aircraft into the airplanes folder in the Flight Simulator file.

This method will only work with certain aircraft. Geek