Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

i need to know the name of this TANK

please help me all Guest

hello i need to know what is the name of this tank

thnx alot people

http://img496.imageshack.us/img496/6290/ywhiwdeelicomp4hs.jpg

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I've had a look around the internet, and can't find the name of it, sorry Sad

I don't know too much about tanks Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Although you search in the wrong site it looks like the M109 E4 Howitzer in a newer version... Dont Know

Good old years of plastic modelism... Love

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Although you search in the wrong site it looks like the M109 E4 Howitzer in a newer version... Dont Know

Good old years of plastic modelism... Love

You could be right, but one thing I do know. You aren't going to get that thing off the ground under it's own power. ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

WarHawk42 wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Although you search in the wrong site it looks like the M109 E4 Howitzer in a newer version... Dont Know

Good old years of plastic modelism... Love

You could be right, but one thing I do know. You aren't going to get that thing off the ground under it's own power. ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Cheers!

Im on the way to buy an AN225 in order to carry it on the skies.... Wink

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

It looks like you are correct Greekman, I found this.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

More for your viewing pleasure here Arrow

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

The abrams is still the best!
Check it out!
http://www4.army.mil/ocpa/uploads/large/OCPA-2005-03-09-165522.jpg

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

hms_endeavour wrote:

The abrams is still the best!
Check it out!
http://www4.army.mil/ocpa/uploads/large/OCPA-2005-03-09-165522.jpg

More than agree Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

One small correction. The M109 is not a tank. It is an artillery cannon, mounted on a track armored vehicle. So it's not "cavallry", it is "artillery". It does not hunt other tanks or run over battlefields. It stays back and rains shells wherever ordered.

Just a small correction Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

The abrams?the abrams is a battlefield tank!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

hms_endeavour wrote:

The abrams?the abrams is a battlefield tank!

Who sais the opposite my friend? Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

This is turning into a battle of tanks ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

tailhook; ROFL
yeah,but,bindolaf than what tank are you talking about??? Confused

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

The thing in the picture of the original poster, the M109 (NOT the M1) is an artillery unit and not a tank.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Bindolaf wrote:

The thing in the picture of the original poster, the M109 (NOT the M1) is an artillery unit and not a tank.

Correct Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Will someone move this mess to the Off-topic forum. A mistake was made in answering the guy who needed to identify a gun.

Now we are paying for it by answering some yutz that does not understand that tanks have nothing to do with FS.

I don't know which is dumber. Asking a question that has nothing to do with FS or wasting a lot of time answering it.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

yutz

What this means? Question

And....please my friend Very Happy ...relax...im the dumbest of all cause i first reply to this question,but its ok anyway... Dont Know
Its not a big deal sometimes to get out of wonderful FS world and discuss some other things...We are not trators to FS..we just let ourselves a litle free...I think this is not wrong Wink Very Happy

I agree that it has to be in the off-topic forum but again its not a big deal.The title sais excactly to what this topic refering to,so if you ,or me,or any other dont like it he can just not to get in the trouble to open it. Wink

Friendly of course and not offended to you my friend Crash... Very Happy Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Source: Merriam Webster

yutz: a stupid, foolish, or ineffectual person

I don't mind off topic discussions, but there is a forum specifically for the purpose.

Next, someone will start a thread on the preparation of sushi and sashimi in the aircraft forum. Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Source: Merriam Webster

yutz: a stupid, foolish, or ineffectual person

I don't mind off topic discussions, but there is a forum specifically for the purpose.

Next, someone will start a thread on the preparation of sushi and sashimi in the aircraft form. Rolling Eyes

In the aircraft forum will never happen something like this cause there is TTT as a moderator there.He is s close and notice everything in his forums.

The moderator of this forum is flyaway.Send him a PM in order to move it where it belongs...to the off-topic forum or to the trush can...
Maybe he didnt notice it.
The poster of this topic was a guest.I dont excpect guests to know exactly the rules of this site.
And to prevent you of stating thats why i dont want guests etc. i have to notice that the guests issue has a lot of times been discussed and we have neither a small comment from flyaway,positive or negative...so...Maybe we are talking and hoping without meaning my friend....

Lets get back on flights...Up there things are clearer and simple... Wink

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions