Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Wishing You the Best...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

It's been a little over a year since I joined Flyaway. I have to say I had a great time, and I have some great memories I will never forget.

Well, after 1 year, I have to say I've lost interest in the sim. Don't take this the wrong way, but I have better things to do than play computer games all day 😂

Therefore, I must say goodbye. It's been a great time, but I feel it's time to go. I've lost interest in the sim, as stated above. I've been devoting my time to my Presidential and autograph collections, and there's no time for the sim. I am going to list my FS9 disk set and Saitek X45 controller soon on eBay, and from there, it's all over.....

I send my best wishes to all members of Flyaway (especially the young members) to succeed in their goals. I'll be back to visit. I will miss you all. (Flyaway, please delete my account when you get a chance. Thank you)

-Chris

Last edited by Chris102 on Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

Good luck in whatever you choose to do. The flight sim is not my life either, I enjoy it and I enjoy this site, but if there comes a time when other interests prevent me from spending time with the Sim then that is the way it will be. 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Chris,
I hate to see you go, you've been a great asset to this forum and I for one will miss you and your willingness to help those that needed it.
You always acted like a gentleman and I wish you all the best in your in whatever path you choose for yourself.
Enjoy your collecting hobby.
Be well!

Radar

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I hope you have a great time away from the sim Punk . I wish you the best. You have helped me a lot Chris, and for that I say thanks. But before you do leave, are you going to resign as my secondary fleet painter?

Ninja Punk 😎 Thanks for all your help Chris! 😎 Punk Ninja

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

This comes as a shock Chris. You are the maker of your destiny though and of course FS is only a very small part of our lifes. Whichever way you're headed and whatever fork in the road you choose in the future, may it be the right one for you and lead you to lasting happiness.
All our best wishes are with you and we're all looking forward to your visits.

Umm... I always did suspect you to be preparing yourself for the presidential office in the distant future... I guess one day we'll find out 😀

All the best to you 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

What can i say Chris... Crying or Very sad
All the above states about your personality and your knowledges has covered me.
I cant say good luck and best wishes to you without sad.... Crying or Very sad Its a bad day for Fly Away... Crying or Very sad

Be always healthy and have good luck to anything you try in your life ❗

Please come visit us everytime you can... Crying or Very sad

Good buy Chris 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Sorry to hear that Chris, but all good things must come to an end 😞 I wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do. Like people have said, you have been a great asset to the site, all of the time I have been here and have helped me many a time, so would like to thank you for that 👍

All the best,

Jon 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Bye,chris Crying or Very sad
I can understand you and i think fs9 isn't good for a life.
But we won't forget you,with your help and all the good times we had with everyone on flyaway even if it's only in a forum.
Please stop by sometimes and say hi to us but who knows,fs always comes in boosts.But still,good bye have an exellent time in whatever you want to do in your life.Farewell Crying or Very sad 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I understand what you are saying,but keep the account here,because who knows,you may just be tempted back to the skies with FSX
Umm... better hang on to that joystick aswell 😉

All the best Chris 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

Chris, I really didn't see this coming. Everybody pretty muched summerized the wealth we've gained with you here. I've been tempted to leave a few times before, but you seem confident with your decision, and although it's not life changing, we will miss you. THank you for all the help you've provided on this site.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Chris, we are all going to miss you a lot. There's so many memories that come to my mind right now. I remember when we were racing the Chief Captain promotion. And you've won it.
I will miss your great repaints 😞 The forum will not be the same without you, but life has to go on.

My best wishes are given to you, Chris. Good luck in your life. And finally, let your dreams come true; and never give up.

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Chris it is a shame to see your going 😞 Maby the next FS will get you interested agian.

Pro Member Chief Captain
jarred_01 Chief Captain

Chris, I first read your post last night and decided to leave my post until the morning to make it. Thank you for the help you have given me and other fellow members help that they have needed, and as for those repaints... ❤️ Like other members said above we must move on in life, to greater and bigger things, and I wish you luck with your presidential collection.

Most of all as long as you are happy and you do the best in life that you can do, that is all one can ever ask for.

I look forward to seeing you as president... Yes

Best wishes,
Jarred.