Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

A repaint for my Beechcraft Baron 58

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to pu their effort into repainting a Beechcraft Baronaircraft (in FS2004) 58 - the defualt one.

If this can be done i will be most happy and tremedously thrilled.

Thank You

Mike

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I Love this craft too.I know that you want something special and personal as a repaint ,but you can also check here Arrow

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=fs2004acrp&SearchTerm=beechcraft+baron+58&Sort=Name&ScanMode=0&Page=1&Go=Go

Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks alot for the link Greekman - i never knew that you were a fond lover of the Beech 58!! lol. I was really thinking of something a little more personal. P.S - we must have a multiplayer session together sometime??

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

Thanks alot for the link Greekman - i never knew that you were a fond lover of the Beech 58!! lol. I was really thinking of something a little more personal. P.S - we must have a multiplayer session together sometime??

Well Steve thanks for honor me by your invitation ,but im not familiar at all with multiplaying... Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain

Don't worry i can tell u step by step of what to do if you like

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

Don't worry i can tell u step by step of what to do if you like

Thanks a lot Steve it will be something new and i bet interesting for me.Give some time in order to do it in next week...OK?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well dear Steve thanks to dear Liono ,who has the kindeness to send me a very simple and clear instrunctions manual on Multiplayer Flights ,i manage to log in and test the whole proccedure.

I would like to join you one day and show me more of this.I think its interesting.

You will also have the chance to see my totally amateur flying skills... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed