Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FS shipyard

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I dont know if anyone has been here before or not, but today I stumbled upon a novelty flight sim add-on website at http://fs-shipyards.org/ which is based around driving ships in the game... Rolling Eyes

There are loads of downloads from big cruise liners to small rowing boats, and plenty of scenery and AI traffic...for the water Shocked

If you have time, why not check it out. Right now I'm downloading the "Queen Mary 2" Cool

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Speaking of novelty addons, did you ever download that lunar station that you were thinking of getting?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

hey,i think ships in fs2004 are cool Razz

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Speaking of novelty addons, did you ever download that lunar station that you were thinking of getting?

No I never did, as everyone agreed, it looked like a waste of time Confused

Guest Ed Guest

Hey, CheekyTrolly,

This ship sim looks very cool. Being an ex-navy man, I've always wanted my own warship. Wink

How do you drive the ships? Is there a pilot house, instruments, all that business?

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Guest Ed wrote:

Hey, CheekyTrolly,

This ship sim looks very cool. Being an ex-navy man, I've always wanted my own warship. Wink

How do you drive the ships? Is there a pilot house, instruments, all that business?

Ed

Hi Ed, I download one of the ship's from that site a took a couple of screenies for your enjoyment. Arrow
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/10225/screenshots-post-them-here/

Guest Ed Guest

Hey, thanks, Liono. I was able to open the one inside the pilot house, but I just see a red X for the other one.

Anyhow, the controls look pretty easy to understand.

Ed

Guest Ed Guest

I just wonder if you get any special controls for the sailing ships-- hoist the mainsail, belay the ratlines, swab the deck, all that nautical stuff. Laughing

Ed