SearchSearch 

I'm back again!

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Well, it's good to be back but it always sucks when I arrive back with a bit of bad news.

I know I promised a few videos, so I made them all for you guys/girls. Now, here's where the bad news comes in.

During December I moved to a new house in Mauritius. It's great, The only downside is that we aren't allowd to get ADSL at the new house because the server in the area is a little overloaded. So, i'm sure you guessed by now that it was almost impossible for me to get the videos to you guys. To make matters worse my PC in Mauritius crashed. So all my hard work is gone.

There is a bit of good news though. I have a video of my flight from Mauritius to Hong Kong. That I saved on a memory card. Once again there is bad news. The video of my Flight from Hong Kong to Mauritius
[filmed in the cockpit + cabin] is gone. Why, well simply because my camera was Evil or Very Mad stolen at the airport when I was fetching my suitcases Evil or Very Mad.

Anyway so as promised I will upload the only suriving video by tonight. The only downside is that it had to be the bad video that had to survive Evil or Very Mad

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Hey JVD,

Welcome back, you've got a fair bit to catch up on 😉

Sorry to hear of all your problems, and look forward to seeing your video 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

The most important is that you came back,and we are happy for it Punk
No need to be sad about your videos.We have time. 😉
Sorry about your stolen camera. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Welcome back, JVD!! 😀

I had similar problems years ago, but fortunately everything's fine now.
I'm sorry about your camera 😞

Well, I'm going to move to another house next saturday. Probably I won't have internet for a month... Crying or Very sad But my dad bought a new modem for faster internet so it will be great afterall.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Welcome back JVD! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Welcome back and I'm sorry to hear about all those problems.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Welcome back! I hope everything works out in the end 😂