0%  [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

What do you think?

8 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

I voted yes, I trust them. In the past, they did have a bad reputation, but as of now, I think they've improved dramatically. You cant say they're unsafe based on recent statistics, because recent statistics would probably say the 737 is the most unsafe aircraft. Just my opinion. It would nice to hear the rest.

Last edited by Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) on Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I couldn't vote in your poll. I just don't like the looks of the T tails. 😂

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Would a T tail be a MD-80? [img]

[/img] I don't think there unsafe. They're actually preatty fun to fly in. Yes Plus most of the MD's are older so you're flying OLD SCHOOL Punk SWEET! Off Topic!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Q: Would you fly in a T tail aircraft?

A: yes, why not? I gotta say though that to my logic proper maintenance on a machine is essential, whereas putting trust in a machine is foolish. Ninja

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

if it flies...i fly... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

i have no idea or preference as I don't like flying in commercial aircraft one little bit

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

what would make them unsafe??? they're perfectly good 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

"T" Tails were safe in the 70s. Yep I am still here. "T" Tails were safe in the 80s yep I am still here. I don't understand some of these polls that people bring out on the site. I will just play along smile and nod my head...I am with you Greekman if it flies Iam there...

Regards,