Does enybody konw where can i find fs2004 free?????????

Pro Member Trainee
ICe15 Trainee

Does enybody konw where can i find fs2004 free????????? 😂

Answers 27 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Welcome to the forums 😉

I think you'll find your answer here 🙄

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/3602/can-some-1-tell-me-how-to-get-fs2004-free/

😉

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Oh god another one. Lock the thread or even better delete it? We'll just repeat ourselves, the same comments over again 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

He/she has all the information on the position of this forum on 'free copies of FS' (in the above post) so I don't see a reason why anyone should start with their in depth criticisms and slander again 😉

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

[quote="Anonymous"]Does anyone know where either my confirmation or my $5.00 is?[/quote

You will receive this confirmation mail in about 2-3 days from the day you pay.Check your junk mail folder too cause sometimes this mail goes there. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I dont know what BS is... Dont Know
But anyway you will soon find out that noone steals from you anything... 😉

As about your inpatient...Sorry my frieind but i cant do anything about it except maybe if i suggest you a try to control it... 🙂 😉

Greekman72 wrote:

I dont know what BS is... Dont Know
But anyway you will soon find out that noone steals from you anything... 😉

As about your inpatient...Sorry my frieind but i cant do anything about it except maybe if i suggest you a try to control it... 🙂 😉

I have money STOLEN from me and I'm just supposed to sit back and say "OK...no problem"? I haven't been to Greece in many years but if the Greeks are entertaining the notion of just giving money away, I'll have to make it a point to get back there.

And as far as I am concerned, if I send money to pay for something and never receive the thing I paid for, that money was stolen from me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

And as far as I am concerned, if I send money to pay for something and never receive the thing I paid for, that money was stolen from me.

Let's see if I have this right. You complain publicly and don't get the desired result. You complain publicly again and don't get the the desired result. Third, fourth, etc., times...ditto.

One definition of a mental disorder is repetitive, ineffectual behavior.

If all the remedies that have been posted numerous times don't work, complain to paypal, but stop cluttering these forums with totally useless whining.

First of all, I am the injured party here. That being the case I will bitch, bitch, bitch and bitch some more until I am satisfied. If you all didn't run such a "rinky-dink" operation over here in the first place or if any of the dimwits who run this place had the faintest notion of what customer service is or even better yet, if they had done what they said they would do, I wouldn't be bitching. But all is well. I called the credit card company and just reversed the charges. They told me two business days and I'm pretty confident from dealing with them in the past that it will take no longer than this. However, until I get my $5.00 back, I shall continue to post here in hopes to save some unsuspecting consumer from falling into the same pit I have fallen into.

Pro Member Chief Captain

First, we don't run the site. We're members.

Second, keep on posting these useless posts because it is my life's ambition to get anonymous posting disallowed on all of these forums.

Have a nice day.

oh so it's ok with you for them to take the money and not allow people who have paid to use the service? You sir, sound like one of the joker's supposedly running this service. Also, I paid the money. At the very least, it should allow me to post. It should also allow me to post my discontent with the way the place is run...seeing how I'm helping to pay for it and all. If you cannot understand that, then yours and others useless-to-me drivel about being patient means less than nothing to me. I read numerous posts from people who had been waiting weeks. If that doesn't seem the least bit ridiculous to you, we are obviously not from the same planet.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I haven't been to Greece in many years but if the Greeks are entertaining the notion of just giving money away, I'll have to make it a point to get back there.

LooooL.... 😀

You can visit us anytime you like my friend...we have open boards and its well known that in front of a good and real life,money is nothing...and yes if i take as example myself, i have spend a lot of times useles money(to buy flowers for a girl that never liked me,to buy dishes and then smash them just for fun,to buy a pair of shoes that never walk with them and more and more...)but i enjoy it and i dont cry the money i gave.
And these money are much more than 5$ which anyway i persist that you are going to take what you have pay for...

Just please relax and you will get what you need.If you are dieng for something specifif you want to download from this site...just ask it... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

oh so it's ok with you for them to take the money and not allow people who have paid to use the service? You sir, sound like one of the joker's supposedly running this service. Also, I paid the money. At the very least, it should allow me to post. It should also allow me to post my discontent with the way the place is run...seeing how I'm helping to pay for it and all. If you cannot understand that, then yours and others useless-to-me drivel about being patient means less than nothing to me. I read numerous posts from people who had been waiting weeks. If that doesn't seem the least bit ridiculous to you, we are obviously not from the same planet.

It does seem ridiculous to me since the technology exists to totally automate the sign up/confirmation process exists.

It also seems ridiculous to me that you keep bombarding people who use these forums with useless clutter.

You also seem to be under the impression that every email sent to you actually gets to you. That is very, very wrong for many reasons.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check your junk or deleted folders, quite often the conformation e-mail goes into there. If you register with AOL they are the problem, they stop our e-mails.
Try logging in with the name and password you registered with, it may be working even if you didn't see the e-mail from Flyaway.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

oh so it's ok with you for them to take the money and not allow people who have paid to use the service?

That is certainly not the case in every situation, have a look at this link:

It shows that someones account was approved and activated yesterday and your activation code is probably sitting somewhere in your junk folder where you forgot to check.

😉

YellowC4S Guest

There are two computers here at my desk along with three 24" Dell Monitors. One of the computers is used for nothing else but email which is downloaded from the servers every five minutes using Outlook 2003. If they used the same email address I gave them, it would come here. I am in a position where I can just look over and see if there is new mail and whether that mail is in my inbox or my spam folder. In that regard, I don't give much credence to the notion that they sent it and I didn't get it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

YellowC4S wrote:

There are two computers here at my desk along with three 24" Dell Monitors. One of the computers is used for nothing else but email which is downloaded from the servers every five minutes using Outlook 2003. If they used the same email address I gave them, it would come here. I am in a position where I can just look over and see if there is new mail and whether that mail is in my inbox or my spam folder. In that regard, I don't give much credence to the notion that they sent it and I didn't get it.

Did you try to loggin using the name and password you signed up with.
How long ago did you sign up.

Radar

YellowC4S Guest

I signed up and paid for this in the wee hours of the morning of 23 January, approximately 3:00-4:00AM EST. I was told my account would be active in 24-48 hours. It is now some 57-58 hours later and not only have I not received the email...(I am certain of this), I have not received an explanation from or heard diddly from the person/people who took my money nor can I log on using the username/password I selected at signup. Now try, just try mind you, looking at this from my point of view. I'm out the $5.00, (I understand that it is not an exorbitant amount. It's just the principle of the thing), the goods/services that I thought I was purchasing are non-existant, I'm bit...err, FUSSING/COMPLAINING about it and on top of all that I've got one dweeb telling me to be patient and another dweeb deleting the posts in which I am bit...err FUSSING/COMPLAINING. If everyone just accepted every wrong that was done to them, I shudder to think what kind of world we would live in today. The internet has opened up a vast avenue for global commerce and communication. I have emailed every individual on the "Contact the Team" page at least 25-30 times apiece to no avail. Yet I am a PAYING customer. If I treated my customers like that, I probably wouldn't have too many after a while no matter how good I am at what I do, yet still I am told. "Be Patient". There are things in life that I have to wait for as I have no choice in the matter. This however, is not one of them. I've read posts where the particular individual had been waiting weeks. Whether or not this is true remains to be seen. I can however, based upon the treatment, or lack thereof, that I have and/or have not received, give prudence to the individual's claim to be true. For those of you who have paid and ARE in, you should find yourselves concerned enough to fuss also simply because you have paid and it's not too unreasonable to expect some sort of value from that payment. If no one bit...err, FUSSES when things are wrong, how can one ever expect right to come from it? You know it's wrong. Several of you have even commented about it. But what are you DOING about it? What are you doing to change it. What are you communicating to the individual/s to whom you paid YOUR money to that you don't like it, don't think it's fair and YOU as the CUSTOMER wants something done about it? If you all came together as a GROUP, I don't believe they would/could ignore you. Especially when you take into account that https://flyawaysimulation.com/ is NOT the only game in town. If he administrator/s of this site want you here, MAKE THEM PROVE IT TO YOU. I'm pretty sure if you looked, you could find plenty of sites offering just as much, if not more than this one. At least some of them should be happy to have you and will treat you as such. Some of them may even be free. My point is if I have a customer and they have a problem with something, then I have a problem with something.
There are those among you who have complained about my language and as such have probably developed generalizations about me. While a few of those generalizations may very well be true, you don't know me well enough to form them. I can speak and write and talk very eloquently when I choose. I can also "flip the script" on you in a heartbeat and cuss like a sailor.
There was a comment made about "come back when you're 14". Well I haven't been 14 in quite some time, but even at 14, I wouldn't stand for shi...err, crap like this, and I certainly won't at 40. In closing, all I wanted was what I had paid for...within the timeframe I was told I would get it. Sure I understand that things happen, but when Mr Murphy rears his ugly head, at least have the professional curtesy to keep your customers in the loop. Not having your good/service is one thing. Not having it and not even knowing why is something completely different.

Kevin D. Caldwell
KELI Communications Group

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I have no reason to doubt or to desagree about your states.
Its the way you look up the things and your way to express your thoughts. And since i was born to the motherland of Democrasy i learn to respect others thoughts right or wrong with only one rule...These ''others'' respect me too.

The only point of your state that hits me in the eye is the following. ➡

But what are you DOING about it? What are you doing to change it.

...A lot my friend...A lot ❗ And everyday things getting better and better ❗Search back in posts and you will find what i mean.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I understand your points there, but as someone has surely said already, the system isn't at its best and could be greatly improved, to ensure that people do have activated accounts within the 48 hour time period. However, the vast majority of us here are just members with no power to change the way in which accounts are activated and the time period in which they are activated. The system is manually run, so it is to be expected that some delays may occur along the way, even more so as it is only 10hours later than planned. I understand your points completely, but what people were suggesting is that you should have a tolerance to the fact that we as members have no powers to activate your account and can only suggest certain ways in which you can bring it to flyaway's attention.

You are right in the fact that you shouldn't have to wait for days upon days for a service that you have paid for, but at the same time, it is not a business and is only an enthusiast's site, therefore, efficiency is unlikely to be paramount and accurate. Being part of a communications group, you are likely to experience high efficiency and quick service on a day to day basis. Whether or not these points were raised to you in the correct way is arguable, but members were not dismissing your point, rather informing you that moderators/site admin are trying their best to activate your account and to be patient whilst this is happening.

Regards,

Jon

YellowC4S Guest

Jon,

I have to disagree with you on one of your points. This is a business. As I just stated on another topic/forum that I am currently RANTING on, I can post here for free. doesn't cost me a thing to post. However, if I pay the $5.00, I can buy the opportunity to download additional aircraft. The site CHARGES for this. I have to PAY for this. In addition to that, the site charges ADVERTISING FEES to those individuals and or groups who wish to buy space on this site to promote their goods/services. Both of these in turn generate REVENUE. Correct me if I'm wrong but that sure sounds like a BUSINESS to me.

Kevin

Pro Member Chief Captain

I have replied to that in another post similar to this 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

YellowC4S wrote:

Jon,

I have to disagree with you on one of your points. This is a business. As I just stated on another topic/forum that I am currently RANTING on, I can post here for free. doesn't cost me a thing to post. However, if I pay the $5.00, I can buy the opportunity to download additional aircraft. The site CHARGES for this. I have to PAY for this. In addition to that, the site charges ADVERTISING FEES to those individuals and or groups who wish to buy space on this site to promote their goods/services. Both of these in turn generate REVENUE. Correct me if I'm wrong but that sure sounds like a BUSINESS to me.

Kevin

OMG ❗ ....please give me a bank account and if this gonna calm you,i will put 5$+2$ more for your trying to persuade us that this site steal people.

Yes we all are idiots,and thiefts and cheatters and whatever you like my friend.
Never but never step again in this dirty place...Please.Let us alone in our cloudy dark world and go everywhere you like.... 😉

Im so boring of such miserable behaviours.

Sorry to all the members of the site for the style of my post.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I'm going to reply in one post because its easier:

YellowC4S wrote:

of eyes. Along with this comes two diffrerent sets of opinions, thought processes, etc. This can be a good thing since I am new here I can present a "fresh" perspective whereas since you've obviously been here for a while and have seen the same thing day after day, your perspective on it is more than likely a lot narrower than mine.
I don't think the site is "sinister". I truely believe that had I gotten a chance to explore it, I would have found it rather entertaining and educational. My direct ire lies not with the site itself, but with is management or to be more specific, it's mis-management. I could never run my business like this, leaving my customers just hanging, not knowing when or if they will receive their finished product.
I just had a thought. This is a FORUM. A place where people with like minds/ideas/ideals come to communicate those ideas and ideals. However managment, those individuals who created the stage in the first place don't even utilize it. Management has failed to communicate and/or interact with the very customer base that pays the bills.

Please, just think about that for a moment...

I agree with you, to the extent that I don't necesserily think guests should be paying in the first place as I'm sure the site admin have more than enough money to run the site well but thats a different matter. Where our views differ, is where you expect high amounts of efficiency and have high expectations which you expect to be met promptly. To me, all that is fairly insignificant. The fee is very low and it is for a service that is insignificant relatively speaking, so I don't personally see it as a huge problem. Sure, people should be able to have access after they have paid and it should run smoothly, but hey, thats life Dont Know

Regards

Jon

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yes we all are idiots,and thiefts and cheatters and whatever you like my friend.
Never but never step again in this dirty place...Please.Let us alone in our cloudy dark world and go everywhere you like....

No, we are not all idiots or thieves. If the person compaining can not get satisfaction from the site administration, he can use this three step process.

1. Complain to Paypal
2. Get charge reversed.
3. Go away (and by implication, stay away).

I've wasted enough time on the whiners of the universe.

Ryan F. Guest

lol, you send $5 and then you get registered.. how complicating can this be?

this site is a joke, it's the awesome members that keep me coming back.
(until, of course, CrashGordon gets his wish and I can't post here anymore 😞)

okay.. i'm done whining about this topic today

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

ICe15 wrote:

Does enybody konw where can i find fs2004 free????????? 😂

Welcome to the forums ICe15! 🍻

I hope you haven't been scared off. As you can see, all the members here take the posts, topics and threads very seriously and nobody ever goes Off Topic 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...