SearchSearch 

About this Frame Rate stuff.....

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

Am I to understand that during a flight you push Shift & Z ,,Then push again to display just FR info......

If this is so,,with the hardware setting in the game set at eighter 43 or 77 or 100......It tells me my framrates are from 38 up to 45 always,,and when I change views it hits 60...70...even 80 momentarely before dropping back to 38 to 45.....

So........This is good??????????

8 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's not good it's fantastic, happiness is about 30 fps. I now have mine set to 27 to save resources.
You get a nice smooth flight and that's what it's all about. 🍻

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/1089/frame-rate-settings/

Pro Member First Officer

Cool.....My flights are real smooth.......As silk....

At times it does get a little chopped,,not for long..And I figure I'm just really pushing things.....Or my card is getting hot and needs to cool down......Works for me......... 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Your card is probably fine. I keep my framerate set to around 38-43, with the occasional peak at 60, so your card is doing better than mine is. What do you have for a video card anyway?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Your card is probably fine. I keep my framerate set to around 38-43, with the occasional peak at 60, so your card is doing better than mine is. What do you have for a video card anyway?

If you try lowering the frame rate slider in fs to say 25/30 you may find your frame rates improve (even with a top notch G/card)
The fs program use's this setting to to adjust the scenery so the higher you set it the longer(more resource)it use's to improve the scenery graphics

Pro Member First Officer

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Hi FEM...Ohhhhhh...That doesn't look to good in shorthand...Sorry Fire-Emblem-Master...

I use the G-Force 5700 Ultra.....Have moved my slider in game down to 30 and makes no difference whether there or at 100....... 😀

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Guys, my GeForce 5950 Ultra arrived today 😉

I'll post info when i've played with it...

Pro Member First Officer

Cool.....

You dog....You got a new card? Now i want one......... 😀

See ya capn.........

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

flyaway wrote:

Guys, my GeForce 5950 Ultra arrived today 😉

I'll post info when i've played with it...

👍 Nice card, you'll be playing with settings for two days, have fun, lets see some crystal clear screen shots when you ready.