SearchSearch 

i have no respect from you people!

Ivan07 Guest

Fine dont help me here people, ill just be a kid never learning how to fly, all hopes and dreams destroyed, you know why because you dont help me 😞 Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

now if you want to help me then freaking tell me where do i have to go to start flying a plane!

19 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Well, if you clearly and politely define your problem here, I'm sure people will only be too glad to help 😉

If you want to learn to fly, look at the Approach Post in the general forum and take the flying lessons. It can't all be done by everyone else. If you are serious about learning, you have to do the bulk of it yourself. We can only point you in the right direction.
I'm not even sure if your talking about the sim or real world 🙄

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

1) Aw...

2) Respect is earned not bestowed or demanded

3) Your requests have been a little vague

4) If you want to start flying a plane (in FS, but also in real life) you will have to read. Quite a bit. For starters, go through the FS2004 flying lessons. Read each lesson thoroughly, then fly it and follow the instructions.

5) Read (again) the approach guides and search for posts containing the words "ILS" or "VOR" or "Navigation". Read through some of them to glean information.

6) Be polite. It will take you a long way. Even better be accurate grammatically and syntactically. Stop to correct your spelling. Even if you wish to insult someone, do it in proper English. If you can't speak or write English well, it doesn't matter. Many here cannot. Still, be courteous.

7) After you've done all this - or as much as you can - please do ask us specific questions, not "how do I fly". We will try our best to answer.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Wow, nice attempt at a guilt trip there, I think I'll go cut my wrist with a bandsaw Crying or Very sad

Now, in order to start flying, you firstly need to DOUBLE CLICK on the flight simulator icon. That will start the program. Next, you need to select create a flight.

You're now halfway there!!!! YAY

Next, if you just want to play around with the airplane, you just press the Fly Now button.

ZING, there you are in the world, in your aircraft of choice. Start it up and go flying.

That, or uninstall the program simply on the grounds that you can't figure out how to start it. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
crash_deplane Trainee

Hi Ivan, no need to rant. Most of the folks here seem pretty helpful, but as the others have said, they can only show you the way when you ask such a broadly worded question of how to fly. Start with the lessons in FS2004. They start pretty easy and teach you the basics, just be sure to read them and you'll learn a lot right there. At least start with the smaller planes like the Cessna Skyhawk or the J-3 Cub. Those are pretty easy to fly and land. If you start with the 747 you'll quickly get frustrated.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Wow, nice attempt at a guilt trip there, I think I'll go cut my wrist with a bandsaw Crying or Very sad

Don't do that. Just think of the mess it will leave. 😳

I think we should have this guy listen to the kid I heard on Vatsim the other night, flying a "heavy" into KLAX. He amazed me. The reason I said kid is that his voice hadn't changed.

There are two types of people. Those who start with the lessons and learn, and those who want it handed to them on a platter.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Don't do that. Just think of the mess it will leave.

You've got a point 😉

Ivan07 Guest

1. I dont have flight simulation 2004
2. I have 2002
3. Im talking about ultimate traffic 2005!

Guest1 Guest

Ivan you have made about 3 topics of this.. everyone has been answered.

Read here this topic... six replys, and it is explained clearly.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11172/how-do-i/

Pro Member Chief Captain

Ivan07 wrote:

2. I have 2002

Okay, but since my crystal ball is a bit foggy, can you tell us what problem you are having?

Guest1 Guest

I fail to see how people here dont respect you, as each of your posts are answered pretty quickly.

You have to remember, people cant read your mind, so if you have a question about something, explain the question clearly, and what the problem is, not just a "tell me how to fly" question.

Pro Member First Officer
Jason Melancon (Mithheru) First Officer

I'm wondering if Ivan is wanting to fly one of the planes that come with Ultimate Traffic. I don't think you can fly those; they don't even show up in the selection list.

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Maybe not meant to be funny ROFL ROFL ROFL

But Ivan's post has just about had me splitting my sides 🙄 I probably should'nt laugh, but that has to be one of the funniest topic/posts I've read. I look forward to his response to all the good advice/tips you've all given him.

Baby Baby Baby

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Ivan, I don't have Flight Simulator 2002, but I, and all of us, can still help you.

You bought Ultimate Traffic 2005, right? Ok, that program adds aircrafts to Flight Simulator 2002/2004. In that program, there isn't any button that says "Fly Now" or something like that. To start flying you have to start Flight Simulator 2002. Then, choose your favorite airplane. After that, choose the airport you want. If you want, you can change the weather.
Finally, hit the "Fly Now" button and that's it! Easy, right?
Now, if you have Ultimate Traffic 2005 installed, you will see lots of aircraft inside the airport and flying around. If you see a few airplanes, then you have to change the percentage of aircraft you want to see. I don't know where that option is on FS2002, but if you search for it you will find it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Ivan07 wrote:

Fine dont help me here people, ill just be a kid never learning how to fly, all hopes and dreams destroyed, you know why because you dont help me 😞 Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

now if you want to help me then freaking tell me where do i have to go to start flying a plane!

Do you know what respect means??? Evil or Very Mad

Learn to fly from flying lessons as most of us have done.
There is no private lessons on flying...
We all are here to help you if you ask for...but you have to be clear and specific to what you are looking for ,and first of all polite and patient.

You earn respect if you respect yourself...try to improve this first and then your flying skills. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

I found his original thread, "How do I" which gives me the impression he is totally clueless as to what UT2005 actually does.

It places other real-world aircraft in the airports and skies of FS2002. You don't fly those, they are just there as long as you have traffic turned on in your FS2002 settings. They are eye candy only and have the sole purpose of making your surroundings more realistic.

Now for the for the ultimate question. Whatever caused you to post an FS2002 question in the FS2004 forum????

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

Ivan07 wrote:

2. I have 2002

Hello Ivan - I presume that you are an intelligent fellow. If you have language problems - please let us know - lots of people on this forun will help you (including me)
Please don't attemp to "rant and rave!" Politeness on this forum goes a long way.
Perhaps you should have referred to Ultimate Traffic 2005 in your original post

Pro Member Chief Captain

I don't think it is a language problem. See https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11172/how-do-i/

He's been told several times that you don't fly anything in UT. Maybe he just prefers to rant, rather than ask specific questions. Dont Know

s_abu4 Guest

d kid wants to learn...

anyways to ma prblem...
o wise ones of the air...sike
i hav a spanish version of fs2004
i want to change it to english...possible...change it enuf to b playable and understand..
thks...reply to turtle_troop@hotmail.com
as im a guest

Pro Member Chief Captain

s_abu4 wrote:

d kid wants to learn...

anyways to ma prblem...
o wise ones of the air...sike
i hav a spanish version of fs2004
i want to change it to english...possible...change it enuf to b playable and understand..
thks...reply to turtle_troop@hotmail.com
as im a guest

If you are the registered owner, you might contact Microsoft support.

By the way, if you are going to accuse people of harassment, you might want to check the thread referred to in one of my posts above to see how many people have tried to find out from the original poster, exactly what the problem is.

Since I don't want to be accused of harassment, I won't mention anything about spelling or capitalization.