HELP IN FINDING DOWNLOADED AIRCRAFT

Pro Member Trainee
glart Trainee

Hello all,---new to this site, have not had any luck downloading yet---
have tried to download military aircraft to FS2004-----, have unzipped the files,----placed them in the aircraft folder,------when I go to begin the game----I go to select-change aircraft----and only the original planes appear which came with MS2004------How do I get my newly downloaded aircraft to in the game?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Welcome to the forums Glart Group Wave

Have you read this:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Make sure you unzip the gauges and textures etc to their correct folders. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
glart Trainee

Thanks very much for the response----, will try downloading again-, unzipping, and putting everything in the correct files----will keep you up to date on how it goes

Appreicate very much the help

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

No problem 😉 You'll find everyone very helpful here 👍

Good luck!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Welcome to Fly Away glart.
Punk

As Jon sais feel free to ask anything get you in troubles. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

After unzipping the file you should get a folder with the name of the file on it just copy/paste that right into the aircraft folder itself and it will do all the transfering for you. Hope this helps! 😀

Flyboy92

Flyboy92 wrote:

After unzipping the file you should get a folder with the name of the file on it just copy/paste that right into the aircraft folder itself and it will do all the transfering for you. Hope this helps! 😀

Flyboy92

Obviously advice from an expert - see - https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11230/help-in-finding-downloaded-aircraft/

Pro Member Trainee
glart Trainee

Thanks to all for their help---download was successful, am flying the first plane---, all is well---except no gauges---, must have put them in-incorrectly

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

glart wrote:

Thanks to all for their help---download was successful, am flying the first plane---, all is well---except no gauges---, must have put them in-incorrectly

Download it again and unzip it, put the contents of the gauge folder into the main gauge folder.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...