Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

HELP IN FINDING DOWNLOADED AIRCRAFT

Pro Member Trainee
glart Trainee

Hello all,---new to this site, have not had any luck downloading yet---
have tried to download military aircraft to FS2004-----, have unzipped the files,----placed them in the aircraft folder,------when I go to begin the game----I go to select-change aircraft----and only the original planes appear which came with MS2004------How do I get my newly downloaded aircraft to in the game?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Welcome to the forums Glart Group Wave

Have you read this:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Make sure you unzip the gauges and textures etc to their correct folders. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
glart Trainee

Thanks very much for the response----, will try downloading again-, unzipping, and putting everything in the correct files----will keep you up to date on how it goes

Appreicate very much the help

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

No problem 😉 You'll find everyone very helpful here 👍

Good luck!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Welcome to Fly Away glart.
Punk

As Jon sais feel free to ask anything get you in troubles. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

After unzipping the file you should get a folder with the name of the file on it just copy/paste that right into the aircraft folder itself and it will do all the transfering for you. Hope this helps! 😀

Flyboy92

Flyboy92 wrote:

After unzipping the file you should get a folder with the name of the file on it just copy/paste that right into the aircraft folder itself and it will do all the transfering for you. Hope this helps! 😀

Flyboy92

Obviously advice from an expert - see - https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11230/help-in-finding-downloaded-aircraft/

Pro Member Trainee
glart Trainee

Thanks to all for their help---download was successful, am flying the first plane---, all is well---except no gauges---, must have put them in-incorrectly

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

glart wrote:

Thanks to all for their help---download was successful, am flying the first plane---, all is well---except no gauges---, must have put them in-incorrectly

Download it again and unzip it, put the contents of the gauge folder into the main gauge folder.

Radar