ill tell ya wat it needs

flying menace Guest

hello i think that these games would sell 10 times better if Microsoft made it so that you can get out of the pilot seat and go to the engine room in the big planes

i also think that you should make it that you make your own pilot and dress him/her and you have to buy planes if you are playin ''story mode''

i would like an email to benlonglade@hotmail.com about this subject as soon as possible. i have thousands of ideas and iv got emails from the creaters of doom because i gave them some sweet! ideas so email back 😎 😎 Surprised Surprised Idea

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

If you've got very good ideas that you'd like to see implemented, maybe you are best off emailing Microsoft themselves. Otherwise, add your thoughts to the sticky at the top of this forum. 😉

Personally, I have no desire to dress my pilot or include a story mode, but everyone has different tastes 😉

Let us know if you hear from Microsoft if you do email them 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

flying menace wrote:

hello i think that these games would sell 10 times better if Microsoft made it so that you can get out of the pilot seat and go to the engine room in the big planes

i also think that you should make it that you make your own pilot and dress him/her and you have to buy planes if you are playin ''story mode''

i would like an email to benlonglade@hotmail.com about this subject as soon as possible. i have thousands of ideas and iv got emails from the creaters of doom because i gave them some sweet! ideas so email back 😎 😎 Surprised Surprised Idea

Now we'll have Pilot Barbie. Puke Up

It's a really good thing that none of these people who think FS is a game, are in the same room with me.

I wonder how many of those "thousands of ideas" make any sense at all. And, you don't really want to know my opinion of the creators of Doom.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:Now we'll have Pilot Barbie.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Hey! Doom was a classic! No dissin' 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain

Actually, having read some of these posts from people who consider FS to be a game, I think what it really needs are spelling lessons.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

the thing I am curious about, is which aircraft have engine rooms?

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

each to their own, Crash.... live and let live etc...wouldn't you say? Wink

@Insight: Aircraft, ships, whats the difference...don't fuss over those tiny details Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain

Bindolaf wrote:

Hey! Doom was a classic! No dissin' 😛

The world has enough real violence. I don't need a virtual one with more.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

the thing I am curious about, is which aircraft have engine rooms?

You mean where they wind up the rubber band? ROFL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...