SearchSearch 

May Haft To Leave You All

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Today I found out that my dad was fired from his job at Scenic Airlines. If things get worse I will haft to leave you for a long time, but I may return. If it does get that bad i will make one last post telling you of everything that I have learned here, and thanking everyone that has helped me.

Also, If you can, apply for a position at my airline that way I wil have enough people to keep my VA going.

http://www.freewebs.com/familyvirtualairlines

(DON'T FLY SCENIC AIRLINES)

10 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm very sorry to hear that about your dad, he'll find something very soon and you won't have to leave.
It's a shock and looks bad right now.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I am sorry too. But I'm sure your dad will get a job again. We have to have faith inside us.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Lost of job is one of the worst things may happen.
But you dad will soon find a new and better one ❗ .Be sure of that my friend. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Sorry to hear that PanAmerican, I hope things get better for you and your family, and like the others have said, something will come along soon 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I hope he will get a new job and please wish him that from all of us.I really hope you won't need to leave us. Crying or Very sad That's really to bad your dad was fired.why?

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

hms_endeavour wrote:

I hope he will get a new job and please wish him that from all of us.I really hope you won't need to leave us. Crying or Very sad That's really to bad your dad was fired.why?

To answer your question, Scenic Airlines is cutting people left and right. Apparently, they are trying to save money. (Doesn't seem like it's working though.)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

PanAmerican wrote:

(DON'T FLY SCENIC AIRLINES)

------Why not?

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I don't know why I wrote that. I guess it was because I was in a bad mood when I told you all.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

It's cool Panam. I don't see why you should stop flight-simming or contributing to this site in spite of what happened.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

i don't want to be nosey or anything,but to satisfy my curiosity,why would this tragic-ish affair make you leave us?
I can see how scenic can be very very dumb,in this case.