FSPassenger question

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

I created a new pilot for my own tiny company, will he fly fights on his own now?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

No, I don't think he does. You have to train him up like you do with all pilots to get more hours and points 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Mustangfreak wrote:

I created a new pilot for my own tiny company, will he fly fights on his own now?

Although the fact that dear Jon answers to this question i continue to not understand it Dont Know ...fly flights on his own? Wall Bashing
What that means?...Start FSPax,select Pilot,close FS and then the computer,and come back after some hours and start computer,open FS and find our craft on parking to our destination?Thats how i get this.... Blink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Maybe I was wrong in what he meant Dont Know I thought he meant that if you have more than one pilot, i.e. another pilot than to the one you are currently using, do they clock up hours and points on their own with other aircraft you have bought. I tried it, but it doesn't happen. Correct me if I'm wrong. If you are indeed referring your question as GM answered, then as he said the answer is no; pilots won't fly by themselves

😉

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

SO I just created an extra pilot for no reason?

I was hoping that he would fly flights for my airline on his own while I fly my own flights as well.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Correct, you don't need the extra pilot. But cheer up, when your airline owns enough planes and you fly your flights well, you will start seeing "fleet" revenue added to your airline's earings. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...