Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Let's fix the problem

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I hate to bring this up, but the seamingly endless number of obnoxious posts by anonymous sources such as the one posted today, is detracting from the usefulness of this site.

Yet, it remains unattended to. Mad

We could all go on strike until the problem is fixed Shocked

There has to be a way that all posters can be identified and if they misbehave, they can be booted off the site.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Well,i don't think strike is the best solution. Confused
I didn't really notice what you are talking about.Could you maybe give an example?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Its not a big problem in the other forums, because RM and TTT are very quick in deleting them. It only annoys me when Flyaway was online within the last half hour for about 20 mins...

...and it still exists

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

could i know what you are all talking about?i mean i know what your're all talking about,but i havent seen any examples. Confused

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Look below these threads and you will find a post by a bottom feeder advertising a web site that the world is too stupid to ban entirely from the internet.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Strange....why he didnt delete it?....very strange...very very strange.... Secret Umm...

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

The topic is still there now (15.50 GMT) I can't believe it's remained since last night.
I dont know anything about web design, I.T.,web site construction, or what or how much work is involved even creating a web site. But, and maybe other members could confirm. I can remember web sites with forums that I've visited in the past, mostly fishing sites, and I can clearly remember some of these forums had a report button at the side of each post, along with the edit button ect, entirely for reporting low key/bad taste posts. So it speaks for it's self really, bad post......... press the report button, which is linked directly to the mods and admin, and when all works well, the posts dont last very long.
So basically what I'm asking is, how much work, time and effort, and cost ofcourse, would it take to add such a button/feature ???

Also, I think the moderators should be given more power/access throughout the site, even if just for deleting.

Thankyou Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well the bad post finally removed. Banned

(After exactly 24hours.... Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Umm... )

Never too late... Wink

Lets all relax and continue flying... Very Happy