Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

German Speakers...

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

We're looking for some moderators to keep an eye on our German Language forums. Is there anyone who uses the international forums that also speaks German here?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I personally probably don't speak German well enough for that. Now you are here and watching this topic, delete this please.

Thank you

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Very Happy Good catch 99jolegg Clapping

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I speak german fluently!(just like english and french) Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

flyaway wrote:

We're looking for some moderators to keep an eye on our German Language forums. Is there anyone who uses the international forums that also speaks German here?

The only think i can say is... Shocked Shocked Shocked Wall Bashing

Pro Member Chief Captain

oh,and i can read and write it too Very Happy
actually i am half german-half american,so it's quite normal for me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
jarred_01 Chief Captain

FEM speaks German doesn't he?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I believe so. Last time I read, he wanted to teach German to students, maybe I'm wrong. He'll be along soon Wink

Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain

Kannst du auch deutsh sprechen,FEM?
he,he,he... Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

hms_endeavour wrote:

Kannst du auch deutsh sprechen,FEM?
he,he,he... Wink

Er ist nicht das einzige mein freund... Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

flyaway wrote:

The only think i can say is... Shocked Shocked Shocked Wall Bashing

wow,du auch!aber warum denn dass hier^?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Vor ich, habe etwas Deutsches zu erlernen in der Schule, aber sein einer langen Zeit, vergab ich viel, da ich nicht tham haufig benutze... Embarassed

And please lets stop it ,cause if i was in the others position i wouldnt like to see two guys like us speak by they own and noone understands... Laughing Wink (i know that they are in big trouble to understand my English...so i dont want to give them more... Embarassed Wink )

Pro Member Chief Captain

Laughing
yeah,ok
let's wait for fem and flyaway Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

hms_endeavour wrote:

Laughing
yeah,ok
let's wait for fem and flyaway Wink

NO NO...I dont speak you in German in order to be a candidate for the...job Wink ...in the german Fly Away...No Exclamation not me.
I was only have some fun... Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I don' speak German - I speak English, French, and a little Spanish!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Que bueno Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Que bueno Wink

ROFL Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
jarred_01 Chief Captain

Kia ora, kei te pēhea koe?

Tongue Twist Tongue Twist Tongue Twist

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well ...it seems that we could moderate more than a German site here... Wink ROFL

Last edited by Greekman72 on Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Ja, ich spreche deutsch, aber ich habe nur 2 jahre im deutschklasse, so es ist nicht sehr gut.

Pro Member Chief Captain

aha
^understandible language in every language Laughing
Who else can speak german

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

do you think maybe threads with replies like these are why FlyAway doesn't post much?

Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

do you think maybe threads with replies like these are why FlyAway doesn't post much?

Smile

Which means?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

Smile

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
yup
Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

lol Greekman

I just meant that it started off as a simple question, and suddenley the next thing we know we're on the 2nd page of french, german, spanish and every other language you can think of with sillyness and joking Smile

I am not saying its a bad thing, I was just thinking maybe FlyAway just wanted someone to say "yes i do"

no offense or anything Greekman, I was meaning it was amusing - not trying to say people have answered inappropriately, just that he got more than he counted for Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

lol Greekman

I just meant that it started off as a simple question, and suddenley the next thing we know we're on the 2nd page of french, german, spanish and every other language you can think of with sillyness and joking Smile

I am not saying its a bad thing, I was just thinking maybe FlyAway just wanted someone to say "yes i do"

no offense or anything Greekman, I was meaning it was amusing - not trying to say people have answered inappropriately, just that he got more than he counted for Smile

There is no problem Doc. Wink

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Insight wrote:

lol Greekman

Hehe, I don't mind the comical posts - however I am trying to organise moderators for the German forums, yes. The only candidate who has posted and I can see speaks fluent German is hms_endeavour.

hms_endeavour, where did you learn your German? What country do you reside in? Would you be interested in having moderator rights on our German portal over at http://de.flyawaysimulation.com/forums.html ? We could talk about this over PM if you wanted Question