SearchSearch 

asasino 737 panel and website news AND legalities?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

this link to google shows what i want. i'm not a member on fsplanet so i can't get it there, and for the life of mei can't find it on surclaro, despite sayng it is there on the link below! so frustrating!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=asasino+737+panel&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

it is also called b738_pan.zip and on flightsim.com - but again i cannot find it at all!

website news

coming this weekend:
- panels section added to best freeware section, also some more planes
- an148 airunion repaint
- fokker 100 carpatair repaint
- tutorial on making the best 737-800 panel...

legalities
in searching for really good panels i've come across several payware panels that half install, giving you the bitmaps and base gauges. i have gone around soucing some brilliant gauges and have ended up with a very very high quality panel. is this ok to share my sources and methods or not? i plan simply to have the links, basic instructions and modified panel cfg availible.

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I downloaded it from Fsplanet (23mb) and the link is in your PM.
I hope it's the right one, you weren't clear as to which is was of the two listed.

Fsplanet is free, but busy and slow.
surclaro is (I believe) $18 a year for high speed or free for low speed, when they aren't busy.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

cheers rm! by any chance doyou know about this? http://www.fspilotshop.com/product_info.php?cPath=2_53&products_id=443

for $5 it looks good!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

cheers rm! by any chance doyou know about this? http://www.fspilotshop.com/product_info.php?cPath=2_53&products_id=443

for $5 it looks good!

No nothing, never heard anything about it, but for $5 you can't go wrong.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

aye i'mgonna buy it in a bit when i find my damn wallet!

oh yeh, that panel isn't the one i was after, however it is rather good and has looads of systems i want to nick from it hehehe. i found this beauty: lj_rdb50.zip

i've seperated the main panel from that bottom bit, so the bottom bit is another window. it's pretty much an excellent thing. the graphic style isn't to my taste (pixel art sorta), but it really is good! i've put it on the dreamwings dash 8 - works well.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

They only had two listed as I said and neither had the name you posted on it.
That's a huge download (and upload 🙄 ) for a panel.
Glad you can use it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i've been playing with that paneli've just bought. blimey! it's a little complicated for me, but after following the manual a few times i'm getting it! you have to do a full system start up (simplified i'm guessing) to get the engines started and electronics online. it has a basic fmc - which is my favourite bit.

definately worth £3!