SearchSearch 

Does anyone here watch or like Anime????

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

As the subject says. If you do then what's your fav and what's in your collection.

So far I have the following
Ghost in a Shell (The first Movie)
Ghost in a Shell 2 Innocence
Ghost in a Shell Stand Alone Complex Complete season
Dot Hack//Sign Complete Season
Dot Hack//Dusk
Dot Hack//Limited
Yu-gi-oh every single episode (even the every first movie and the very first season that wasn't shown on US TV)
Gundam Wing
Outlaw Star
Cowboy Bebob
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Spirited Away
Patlabor 1: Mobie Police
patlabor 2: The Movie

13 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

I really don't care for anime.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Sorry i cant answer to you dear Liono...But i have no idea for what you talking about... Embarassed 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I don't watch Anime, but I like it.

BTW Greekman, Anime are Japanese cartoons.

Picture ➡ http://www.desktop-designz.com/wallpapers/anime/1/images/085.jpg
That's one of the Anime series. There's a whole world of Anime.

EDIT: As a kid I used to watch Dragon Ball Z/GT and Pokémon. Now I don't watch that.



Last edited by Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) on Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I have Speed Racer on DVD. I watched it as a kid. When it came on the street would clear as we all went inside to watch. I saw it out on DVD and had to buy it. I don't know why. I guess it reminds me of a time when all I worried about was my bike, Speed Racer and the cute girl down the street. 🙂

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I used to watch Yu-Gi-Oh, until Yu-Gi-Oh GX came out. The movie was ok. One of the only good things about the movie was that I got the Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon. I still have all of my Japanese & American cards. Other than that I don't watch anime anymore.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

My beautiful girlfriend Erin got me into Trigun, then I'm going to watch Gundam this weeked...she also got me into flavored kisses 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

You couldn't get me near anime.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Good ol Crash to the rescue 😂

That was my idea untill Erin had me watch them 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

I don't watch Anime, but I like it.

BTW Greekman, Anime are Japanese cartoons.

Picture ➡ http://www.desktop-designz.com/wallpapers/anime/1/images/085.jpg
That's one of the Anime series. There's a whole world of Anime.

EDIT: As a kid I used to watch Dragon Ball Z/GT and Pokémon. Now I don't watch that.

Thanks for the info Jon 😀

As a young boy i was fun of Disney cartoons,Woody Woodpecker and the great Pink Panther supporting from the excellent music of Henry Manchini.

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Agus0404 wrote:

I don't watch Anime, but I like it.

BTW Greekman, Anime are Japanese cartoons.

Picture ➡ http://www.desktop-designz.com/wallpapers/anime/1/images/085.jpg
That's one of the Anime series. There's a whole world of Anime.

EDIT: As a kid I used to watch Dragon Ball Z/GT and Pokémon. Now I don't watch that.

Thanks for the info Jon 😀

As a young boy i was fun of Disney cartoons,Woody Woodpecker and the great Pink Panther supporting from the excellent music of Henry Manchini.

i liked the Pink Panther too. Is it still on? And are you going to see the Pink Panther movie that comes out next month?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Here in Greece no its not on unfortunatelly...but i bought some DVDs and also i have all the movies of Great Peter Sellers.

I now learning from you that there is a new movie about Pink Panther.I havent see a trailler or an advertisment of this.Maybe of course i miss it... Dont Know

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Right now all I know is that it will be showed in the USA. I could be wrong. Steve Martin is the star.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

PanAmerican wrote:

Right now all I know is that it will be showed in the USA. I could be wrong. Steve Martin is the star.

Steve Martin Umm... ...He is good. 😉

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions