Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

CONCORDE FOR FS2002

Pro Member Trainee
epson Trainee

I am a pretty desperate mum who is trying to get a Concorde add on for FS2002 for my young son. He is driving me mad and if I'm honest, I felel well out of my depth.

Any one out there with help / adivice / ideas - would appreciate it.

I have downloaded Mario Coelho's Concorde download but can't find Concorde in the airplane list within FS2002.

HELP! PLEASE!

Pro Member Site Admin
Flyaway Site Admin

Firstly, this is the wrong forum to be posting in - please make sure you check the forum next time. I belive the concorde zip file includes install instructions, they should tell you how to install it exactly. Remember, with FS2002 - you should copy all of the files in that zip file to:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 2002\aircraft

Pro Member Trainee
epson Trainee

Well Newbie,

Thanks for the reply. As for usinig the wrong forum - I can't say that it was exactly clear but then I'm only a humble housewife and obvously not as smart as you 'pilot' types.

But don't worry - I won't be using the site again so you won't have to tolerate my mistakes again.

Rolling Eyes

Its not a problem, but when people post in the wrong forums - many others follow; then it turns into chaos - leaving there no point in having forim catagories. Did you manage to get the Concorde working? Smile

epson wrote:

I am a pretty desperate mum who is trying to get a Concorde add on for FS2002 for my young son. He is driving me mad and if I'm honest, I felel well out of my depth.

Any one out there with help / adivice / ideas - would appreciate it.

I have downloaded Mario Coelho's Concorde download but can't find Concorde in the airplane list within FS2002.

HELP! PLEASE!

zzspitfirezz Guest

If you go to the "game" website they are now selling a add on
Altitude Concorde Ltd edition for 28
A good add on as well......

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Go to www.Avsim.com

Use the search feature for aircraft/2002 and you should get a few results
Radarman found a good looking Concorde a few weeks ago (may have been for 2004)

As for you saying "But don't worry - I won't be using the site again so you won't have to tolerate my mistakes again."We dont mind little mistakes but if you are going to get on your high Horse for being told Tomato

Or am I reading it wrong Question

TTT