Can anybody suggest any places where I can get a whole heap of Flight Missions for FS2004 for pre-dominantly "Heavy" aircraft. I love flying the boeing particularly but I always find myself out of ideas with no real clue as to where to go or what to do.
Any Suggestions to relieve the boredom of Manchester to Heathrow and back would be much appreciated
Check these out and see if any of them appeal to you. They are very popular.
Ever flown around the world? That will keep you busy for a while.
There are many interesting places to fly in Flight Simulator. Places that you can land a large jet cuts the number considerably. But I'll try.
1. Land the 747 on runway 35 at KPHL Philadelphia fully loaded
2. LDA 19 at KDCA Washington, DC
3. KDEN Denver
4. KMSY New Orleans, LA
5. KSTL St. Louis,MO look for the arch
6. Mount Rushmore(SD) N43* 52.58 W103* 32.84 6,600' Heading 130
7. (X68) Space Shuttle landing Facility(FL) Look for the Orbiters on the pad
8. PHNL Honolulu, HI
9. KRNO Reno, NV
10. KLAS Las Vegas, NV
11. KAZO Back course 17 approach Kalamazoo, MI
There is so much more to aviation than just the big jets. A great flight is to land on Catalina island (KAVX),off the coast of California. It has a VOR approach. Short strip, no jets!
Here's a link to a site that you can download free charts.
close yours eyes and put your finger on the map of the world, or fly to where your friends have been on hols