My 300th Post

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hey guys,

As can be seen I have reached the big landmark of 300 posts!!! Davec has given me a repaint of my favourite aircaft - the Beech Baron!

I'm now a Chief Captain..Yipeeeeeee

Mike

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Congratulations Group Wave

Chief Captain mark has been moved to 500 now, to keep posting 😉

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Congrats Clap
good job,you aren't chief captain quite yet,but only 200 more posts to go.look at the positive side! 😉
Anther graduate on flyaway(or very very close to one)
Group Wave Group Wave

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Congrat's. Do the Stadium Wave:
Group Wave
Group Wave
Group Wave
Group Wave
Group Wave

Pro Member First Officer
Corgi First Officer

Steve

Congratulations on your 300th post, it takes a lot of effort and commitment to achieve that amount, shame your not Ch Capt yet 😕 , I was unaware the posts had been increased 😳 . Well done mate, keep up the good work. You'll be Chief Captain before you know it.

Regards

George

Group Wave
Group Wave
Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Well done 👍
Keep them comming

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Thank You very much for all your comments guys - they are much appreciated! I didn't realise that the Chief Captain mark had been moved to 500! 😳, but thanks for all your posts!! 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...