SOMETHING SHOT ME DOWN!!

I Have sf9 and I was flying the new eurafighter and my traffic was on 100% I was flying alongside a 737,
About 32ft and out of the blue came this white thing like a missile and BANG!! I was on fire could not control it anyway at all crash!! What the... and as i was falling to the ground i saw something in the sky that was going at some speed! Well im not kidding you it was there!

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Help! It may have been an AI airliner or if your running GA_Traffic along with Ultimate Traffic like I do it could have been an AI jet fighter.

Better luck next time. Too bad you didn't get a screenshot so we all could see.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

OOOOOOOOO... that sounds bad. i would have loved to see a 😳 scrn shot. do you think you fierd by accident and a glitch made the missle hit you?probably a 1 in a million chance but it culd happen.

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

but that would only happen if you was on combat flight sim right? not fs9 it dont work like that dose it? ❓ ❓ ❓ ❗

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Is is April 1st already...?

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Jeeeeeeeeeez Whistle you'll probably find that it will have been one of the AI submarine's that has locked on to you and launched, they dont like yer flying too close to them 737's yer know !!! 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

This is all very nice, but what does it have to do with FSX? Off Topic!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

erm, isn't this the Off Topic forum?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I think that Crash means that he is off-topic from the posts point...ROFL 😉

In this case flyaway must create a second off topic forum for the off-topics posts of the Off-topic forum Wacko Wacko Wacko

😂 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Either this topic was moved from the FSX forum or I am losing what little is left of my mind.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

CrashGordon wrote:

Either this topic was moved from the FSX forum or I am losing what little is left of my mind.

Correct. I've moved this from the FSX Forum, it's a FS9 Post...

Pro Member Chief Captain

I'm glad to hear that, though it doesn't completely rule out my losing my mind. 😂

Last edited by CrashGordon on Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I'm glad to here that, though it doesn'completely rule out my losing my mind. 😂

😂 😂 😂 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...