Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

My new blog and stories

Pro Member First Officer
Mithheru First Officer

I have started a blog on MSN. Each entry will be a story detailing a flight I take in FS2004 as my pilot progresses through the ranks from his perspective.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/mithflyer/

If this belongs elsewhere please either let me know or move it for me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Great idea. Great exercise Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

would be nice to hear the flight stories here tho!

Micah Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Mithheru First Officer

I had thought of placing the stories here, but wasn't sure how I'd keep it all organized. I would be making quite a few threads at most because I'm posting something about each leg of my pilot's flight from Lafayette, La to Seattle, Wa in a Cirrus SR22. After that I would continue as he continues flying and earning new ranks in FsPassengers. If anyone's got an idea how to keep them organized and in one location here I'm up to it.

Edit: One thing I know I can do is when my pilot reaches Seattle I will post the complete log here.

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

cheekytrolly has been doing something similar, so i say go for it, i know i for one would read it.

Micah Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Mithheru First Officer

Instead of making you guys that would rather read my log here wait until I'm completely finished with my KLFT to KSEA trip, I'll post a section each time my pilot achieves the next level rank. He should get C1 later tonight when he lands in El Paso. I'll also add in some, not all, of the FsPassengers details to each entry.

Edit: Look for my first set of entries in the General area.