Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

some backgrounds!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

for the rest if you wanty one.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

hinch, you wouldn't be discriminating against those of us with a slow connection... would you? Help!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

That's cool, but I'm plenty happy with mine

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Aahh... that 'background. My apologies.

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

hinch, you wouldn't be discriminating against those of us with a slow connection

Tailhook, thats a bit harsh isn't it? I wouln't call it discriminating.... It's just commen sense not to click on a topic titled 'Some Backgrounds' if you have a slow connection and won't be able to load the pictures with out having a moan... Personally I think it is excellent Hinch- good job Very Happy

For those interested, there is another thread where everyone was posting screenies of there desktops here: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/10234/desktop-wallpaper/

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

As an alternative...database of wallpapers we all can save pics from Screenshots Gallery or from the sticky one in the Off-Topic forum.

All rights reserved... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

cheekytrolly wrote:

hinch, you wouldn't be discriminating against those of us with a slow connection

Tailhook, thats a bit harsh isn't it? I wouln't call it discriminating.... It's just commen sense not to click on a topic titled 'Some Backgrounds' if you have a slow connection and won't be able to load the pictures with out having a moan... Personally I think it is excellent Hinch- good job Very Happy

For those interested, there is another thread where everyone was posting screenies of there desktops here: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/10234/desktop-wallpaper/

I'm sure Tailhook was joking Wink

Great picture hinch. Nice aircraft and scenery Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

That's cool, but I'm plenty happy with mine

FEM, you have such diverse tastes, never ceases to amaze me!!

Micah Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

FEM, you have such diverse tastes, never ceases to amaze me!!

Oh dude, you've got no idea. I used to have a Phantom of the Opera desktop bg, but I couldn't find the one I had, so I guess I'm hosed. Heck, I even like the "Numa Numa" song, which is, btw, called Dragostea din tei. Also, the Ballad of the Hobbit by Lenard Nemoy Laughing

I won't hijack the topic much more though, I promse Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I even like the "Numa Numa" song, which is, btw, called Dragostea din tei

Dude I love that song Cool I have it on full volumue and maximum bass in my car all the time when I'm crusing around town... I don't understand any of the romainian lyrics apart from "Maia-hee, Maia-hoo, Maia-haha" and "Numa, numa iy ay" but it has the craziest beat Very Happy