The Spartan??

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi,

I have noticed that there has been a recent discussion of the 'new Spartan'. I don't know what this plane is or looks like but what is so special about it? Can anyone have a link where I can get it? Is it freeware or payware? Who has the Spartan??

Thanks,

Mike

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

Thank You guys 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

look at it go! it has one of the coolest interiors too. the style...

Pro Member Chief Captain

Wow Hinch - do u think you can tell me the basics of repainting??

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

well if you download a repaint kit off my site you'll see how it works on one level with the different layers you must use to get a good finish. then you've got to compile with a program called DXTBmp into DXT3 format. this also has an alpha layer that is seperate - but intergrates with the image. this dictates reflection, white for matte and black for mirror.

there's a few tutorials on the net for this that take it into detail.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...