SearchSearch 

MegaScenery USA 2004

Pro Member Trainee
dkozin Trainee

I am a new member to the web site. I am realived to finally have a good system to run a flight simulator on. I remember stuggling with FS4 with 2 MB of ram -- adjusting the display settings to get it to run reasonably well is an art form.

Fs2004 with MegaScenery on my system is stunning. I was wondering what were other's opinions on the MegaScenery add-ons versus other scenery addons.

There are a lot of options for this software, and I am just getting back into the hobby.

My system is a P4 2.52/1.25 GB RAM/Radeon 9600 128MB.

Thanks,

David

3 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Welcome to the group, nice to see new members. Clap

I bought "Ultimate Traffic" (fantastic!) 👍 , they have more scenery and mesh.

http://www.flight1.com

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
dkozin Trainee

Here is a shot of long beach. I posted it in the photo gallery, just waiting for it to be approved.

I checked out the Ultimate Traffic web site -- it looks to be a great compliment to FS2004. Next pay check.

I dislike the way Internet Explorer has the "Enable Automatic Image Resizing" option on by default. People try to see images and the reduction loses the quality;if reduced at an unusual percent, then jagged lines are created

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

dkozin wrote:

Here is a shot of long beach. I posted it in the photo gallery, just waiting for it to be approved.

I checked out the Ultimate Traffic web site -- it looks to be a great compliment to FS2004. Next pay check.

I dislike the way Internet Explorer has the "Enable Automatic Image Resizing" option on by default. People try to see images and the reduction loses the quality;if reduced at an unusual percent, then jagged lines are created

Download this, the free one, don't forget to register it or you get annoying nag screens.
It's great to resize and crop jpgs.

http://www.irfanview.com