flightcheck Guest

just wondering, is the 727 easy to fly?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
flightcheck Guest

thx, am downloading now Smile

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

The 727 is not easy to fly. It's a beast. pure heavy metal. Overpowered (generally) and without sophisticated avionics, it will put your aviation skills to the test.

This is not to mean she misbehaves, not at all. This is not to mean one cannot navigate accurately in a 727 - quite the contrary. They are fully equipped with INS and other systems. Just keep in mind the 727 had a crew position for a Navigator. That should give you a hint Razz

flightcheck Guest

i dont mind flying it, the first and only flight i had in it was quite pleasurable and i think it handle quite gd

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Bindolaf wrote:

The 727 is not easy to fly. It's a beast. pure heavy metal. Overpowered (generally) and without sophisticated avionics, it will put your aviation skills to the test.

This is not to mean she misbehaves, not at all. This is not to mean one cannot navigate accurately in a 727 - quite the contrary. They are fully equipped with INS and other systems. Just keep in mind the 727 had a crew position for a Navigator. That should give you a hint Razz

You might have missed it. The 727 I suggested is the wonderful freeware model from Vistaliners, which, when used 'as is' handles as easily as the default 737.
You might be thinking of the payware 727 Idea

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

I thought the original poster meant the real thing and the ones simulating it closely Very Happy It's nice that there's an easy one out there too though.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

A link to the Vistaliners site Wink

http://www.eastern-va.com/vistaliners/downloads.htm

Hey, I've been looking for that - all in one place - thanks a lot Tom!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

tomthetank wrote:

A link to the Vistaliners site Wink

http://www.eastern-va.com/vistaliners/downloads.htm

Hey, I've been looking for that - all in one place - thanks a lot Tom!

I had it all the time Wink