75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Pro Member Trainee
Daniel (Ducker) Trainee

I believe a lot of people would agree that the Planes ARNZ have produced are of excellent quality especially the Bae146.I have worked on this aircraft for many years and was proud to see a module of one on the website.I would love to see the Aer-Lingus livery of the aircraft on the website.The Bae146 or RJX are my favourite aircraft.I have personal worked on them in Mojave the plane was EI-CLH.I was also wondering if anyone had a module of a Fouga Magister.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is in our News section, so I guess we do.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/585/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I googled for 'ARNZ' after having done an unsuccessful search at avsim. Found the ARNZ site and now after reading the topic have become aware of the existence of ARNZ.

If the files are as good as is claimed, my vote is 'yes'.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...